The South's random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started March 6th, I'll go probably soon
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Junction meet, never been tho
    Event by Sunny Malhotra on Saturday, October 25 2014 with 141 people interested.249 posts in the discussion.
    Last edited by 244Brick; 03-20-2014, 10:54 AM.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• I've always thought the Varsity meets were overrated anyway

Comment

• Do they still have the Windward Parkway meet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
          yeah there's still a couple! The Buford meet (lighting SUX), Steve Reynolds meet tonight and rumors of the varsity starting back
          I know there has been a few small Varsity meets, but that was just the ATLBIMMERS group on facebook that met up there. I think they do it every other tuesday
          2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by Yogi_Bear View Post
            I've always thought the Varsity meets were overrated anyway
            I beg to differ. I think it was under appreciaed, giving the fact its the only big meet with some quality cars. Besides, the Cars & Octane meet. Georgia really sux when the car community comes into picture, SoWo is our last dying hope of being prevalent.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

I beg to differ. I think it was under appreciaed, giving the fact its the only big meet with some quality cars. Besides, the Cars & Octane meet. Georgia really sux when the car community comes into picture, SoWo is our last dying hope of being prevalent.
              Georgia definitely does it better than Alabama, sux here. Only plus side is I'm 2 hrs from PCB. I do think that GA needs to step it up some more with big meets. IA has gotten bigger in recent years and keeps returning to ATL

Comment

Maybe I went at the wrong time, but last time I went it was nothing but donks

Originally posted by fifty3bags View Post
                Georgia definitely does it better than Alabama, sux here. Only plus side is I'm 2 hrs from PCB. I do think that GA needs to step it up some more with big meets. IA has gotten bigger in recent years and keeps returning to ATL
                haha I remember back in the day NOPI was huge

Comment

haha I remember back in the day NOPI was huge

lol I do too. I really don't know why GA doesn't do many big shows, I guess since FL is so close they just go to those shows

Comment

• Georgia does know how to put on a good truck show though

Comment

• Wow I missed a bunch. I've been busy as hell lol.

For those who care, aside from gene (I know your opinions ) I sold the Toyota it's been a rough week! And now I own nothing with stance...

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                      Originally posted by nickskater09
                      I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                        And now I own nothing with stance...
                        Welcome to the club

Comment

• very sad to see the yota go. dont you have the G now? or was that an FRS? i forget which one of you guys has what

Comment

Georgia does know how to put on a good truck show though
                            Those and shows for muscle cars

Originally posted by milano_red View Post
                            Wow I missed a bunch. I've been busy as hell lol.

For those who care, aside from gene (I know your opinions ) I sold the Toyota it's been a rough week! And now I own nothing with stance...
                            I thought I had seen you sold it. That sucks man, get some coils for the G35 before SoWo!

Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                            very sad to see the yota go. dont you have the G now? or was that an FRS? i forget which one of you guys has what
                            Milano just got a G35, alafleur has an FRS

Comment

• well damn one of these days we need to set up something our damn selves. something small and local. maybe a lunch meet? im off Thursdays and Sundays.

Comment

• Originally posted by aeok18109 View Post
                                well damn one of these days we need to set up something our damn selves. something small and local. maybe a lunch meet? im off Thursdays and Sundays.
                                I'd be down for that. Keep bugging your boss about the Saturday for SoWo and we can all meet up for dinner or lunch or something.

I'm 100% committed to finding a job and moving back to Atlanta by summer. Last night I applied to minimum 5 jobs

Comment

Working...
                                X