SW:UK Scottish Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man!

And i'm def still coming, should be sweet.

Comment

ill be coming with a few mates and their cars too, we just gonna meet in the carpark?

Comment

Originally posted by blaster92 View Post
        ill be coming with a few mates and their cars too, we just gonna meet in the carpark?
        I think so dude. I'm about to send ScottishVAG an email to see if they can give us a little bit of the car park

Comment

Just a week to go now guys!

Here's hoping for some good weather.

Comment

StanceWorks stickers are on their way.

Everyone still able to make it?

Comment

retest tomorrow! and need an alignment lol, but will definitely be there with or with out my car.

Comment

Sweet!

Think the plan is just to meet up in the Svag show area, then have a wee look at each others cars in the parking area and just have a bit of banter really!

If you spy a blue E36 Touring, park next to or near it! :P

Comment

Well turns out my cars fucked so will be down with a mk2 scirocco and a mk4 golf, sure thing should be decent!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll keep an eye out.

I'll probably be wearing a grey Supreme hat with black and yellow Supra's. And my number is 07969372799, should you need it

Unfortunately, no stickers! Contact T2D earlier in the week, but they must have forgotten to send them. Sorry lads!

Comment

Sorry I didn't make this guys had some problems arise with the car due to some potholes....Aberdeens full of them haha

Comment

Last year this didn't go ahead as it collided with the svag show.....this year, I want a specific stanceworks meet in Scotland. Minuki would you be up for it? If no I could easily try and get something sorted!

Any intrest would be grand obviously!

Was thinking maybe just a car park meet somewhere as i don't think there is many members on here from scotland....too little to book somewhere in my opinion.

Comment

Daniel,

Sorry only just noticed this. Yeah, it would be great to try and have another s|w meet. There was only a couple at the svag meet. Did I meet you last year?

Where where you thinking? There's Jumaji Nights in Fife, which is like all day drifting and a good laugh. I could ask the organisers if they could set aside a bit of the carpark for us? But there's a good amount of decent cars in the "show" car park.

Let me know what you're thinking.

Comment

hey, i was one of the guys there last year, and i will be there again, hopefully in a mk2 if i get the engine in!

Comment

Working...
                            X