Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else prefer SW to other more popular forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joined in march last year, had been lurking long before then, and yet only just really started viewing/posting here since the MK meet, as others have said i ddnt realise there was a UK section

^ Design Portfolio ^

Comment

Always been browsing and been to both meets and it's just like our mk dub club (keyneondubs) proper chilled out! Love it and the cars
      Keyne On Dubs Monthly Meet - First Sunday Of Every Month At Beefeater CMK MK9 3BZ - 1pm Onwards - All Welcome - https://www.facebook...147826145314155

Comment

I must agree with everything said above, and see im in the same line of thinking as everyone else, which is kinda what this thread is about.

I think the idiots will come with time, ive seen it on retro rides and E38.
        What you need is a "twatometer" - a series of questions to test people and let them know the way this forum works before they can register.
        Audi 80 tdi Avant-
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=21966

Porsche 944 Turbo-
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=20725&page=3

Audi S2 Avant-

Comment

Lol, or make it a subscribed forum? That could work, only genuine members would want to pay etc.
          SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Originally posted by laz5758 View Post
            Lol, or make it a subscribed forum? That could work, only genuine members would want to pay etc.
            Idiots still have money...

My Flickr http://www.flickr.com/omex_uk

Comment

That's cool though.They can subscribe, contribute their monies to the forum, then get banned. Job done.
              SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

I like this community nice and chilled and everyone likes a chat also the amount of kool wips is a bonus .

As been said theres no BS cant wait for the next meet hopfully get to chat with a few of you.

I know a few of us from rollhard are heading to euro sunday in belguim any body want rep SW?

Comment

Well i been a proud member of SW since 2009 and i have seen the site go from strength to strength, when i first came on here there was only a hand full of peeps from the UK on here i now have lost count as the number has risen big time just in the last year alone!,i love it on here not just for the awesome quality of cars but beacause peeps on here seem to respect one anothers comments and rides not like some other car sites out there!
                  Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Its true. Much nicer than other forums. I used to browse about rat-look a lot because it was a laid back forum, but since then some aggressive ****** have moved in and fully expressed their dislike of some things, which is not how-you-rat.

I have had a few scuffles with Kielan up there, but I'm pretty sure that was due to either me being an idiot or us having differences of opinion, which is gonna happen.

Originally posted by Jersh
                    RT changes lives.

Comment

Owners club forums are probably the worse imo. Everyones just elitist and if you dont do it exactly to how they've done it, they wont like it. Cliosport for example, if you have it lowered too far or not enough they wont like it, it has to be spot on. Just means you end up with hundreds of identical looking cars, which is crap.
                      Some people just worry about what others think way too much.

#LOSING

Comment

Working...
                      X