Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else prefer SW to other more popular forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manchester!

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by richsurtees View Post
      I've been trying to get people to update the blog as I don't want to since I wasn't actually there!
      Will have to just hassle Nathan to write one up!
      Hahah, sounds good.

Comment

Rich, coming to the northern meet next month?
        SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Originally posted by laz5758 View Post
          Pics?
          Naw, he just pulled up, span it around a drove off flipping someone off out the window. And like someone mentioned the rozzers pulled in second after. They woulda love to catch him. But yeah it's dicks like that who make the police shut down meets and stuff.

#LOSING

Comment

i often go on edition38, lowdownvw cause its my local site!
            and stanceworks just cause i follow the blogs abit

Comment

edition is still king for buying things, although most things are overpriced stock mk2 golfs. 2k - fair play if someone buys it i guess.

Stanceworks is cool because i've been to every meet there has been and i can turn up in an mx5 stock and not get called gay toooo much
              Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

gay

Comment

Originally posted by ajk View Post
                  edition is still king for buying things, although most things are overpriced stock mk2 golfs. 2k - fair play if someone buys it i guess.

Stanceworks is cool because i've been to every meet there has been and i can turn up in an mx5 stock and not get called gay toooo much
                  Gay...
                  And on buy buying things of Edition, I dont as i have a polo and never see polo stuff forsale, ClubPolo's for that

i still havent been to a meet yet, Missed the first one coz of work and second coz i was in Belgium,

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                    gay
                    This. Although I think I'm nearly as gay with my granny wagon.

SW is the only forum I'm on now. I used to troll the owners club, but didn't get a very warm reception

flickr
                    Facebook
                    Originally posted by driftsucky
                    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

owners clubs can suck a ball bag.
                      SW for lyffffeeeeeee

seriously though keep this forum to yourselves and other like minded stance people and we should be all good. And dont neglect the main forum haha, i find myself in the uk section a lot and i sometimes lose sight of why i actually joined, the US scene and the awesome builds
                      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Josh, welcome to the wolfpack

(
                        cheers Rich
                        L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Originally posted by laz5758 View Post
                          Rich, coming to the northern meet next month?
                          Just checked the date of it and I'll not be around on the 9th

Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                          cheers Rich
                          Now go put a write up on the blog

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

Now go put a write up on the blog
                            woop!

Comment

I just joined after lurking awile, as said i like theres basicly no flaming, everyone is chill,enjoys the banter and digs most cars displayed. Plus i like seeing the builds as the americans are way ahead of us i think lol! Hope to get to the uk show in august
                              Stanceworks, Bitch's.

Comment

im more of a reader than a writer but stanceworks is a nice site with a nice "vibe" ,

It will attract "new" members and bandwagen jumpers some of them will bring fresh new ideas and styles - some of them will just blindly follow what they see as fashion ,
                                good luck to em all......
                                search maverick wheels on facebook .. shiny shiny wide wide

Comment

Working...
                                X