Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else prefer SW to other more popular forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it that the meets are completely static, just like the lows . Everyone was really respectful and was all there for the same reason, love of lows. Except that Bimmer drive who decided to driftlol around the lamp post on sunday, but there a real nice attitude back on the forums too.

#LOSING

Comment

Originally posted by DWIRich View Post
      I like it that the meets are completely static, just like the lows . Everyone was really respectful and was all there for the same reason, love of lows. Except that Bimmer drive who decided to driftlol around the lamp post on sunday, but there a real nice attitude back on the forums too.
      Pics?
      SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

That was pretty retarded, he was like 30secs from getting so busted by the cops coming to kfc for dinner, shame they missed it.

Comment

Name and shame! Is he a member?
          SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

No just some guy in an E92 M3.

Comment

dont think ao.. it was pretty standard wasnt it...?

i think he just wanted to get attention then leave?

Comment

Lol, what a dick. Bimmer drivers eh!
                SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

I must admit, this is a nice place to be.

Comment

Except that Bimmer drive who decided to driftlol around the lamp post on sunday
                    Got nothing on Nath's Mx-5 being commendeer'd down to the gravel by a certain someone haha.

wabwabwabwabwab!

Comment

Yeah everyone is so chilled and dig anything as long as its stanced which is all good! & i think the uk section is going so well as its a tighter community, at the meet you recognise most people and like i said in the round 2 pic thread, everyone was just up for a chat
                      L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

Just gotta keep it this way, don't want it all getting out of hand with gobby shits with crap cars lol

Campings gona be sick.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBM View Post
                          Yeah everyone is so chilled and dig anything as long as its stanced which is all good! & i think the uk section is going so well as its a tighter community, at the meet you recognise most people and like i said in the round 2 pic thread, everyone was just up for a chat
                          Josh, welcome to the wolfpack

I'm really hoping to come to the next sw meet, as I've missed the last ones

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

Originally posted by richsurtees View Post
                            Josh, welcome to the wolfpack

I'm really hoping to come to the next sw meet, as I've missed the last ones
                            Well to make up for it you should definatley make a news post on Lowdailys featuring the many photos of the wolfpack from Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Crowe View Post
                              Well to make up for it you should definatley make a news post on Lowdailys featuring the many photos of the wolfpack from Sunday!
                              I've been trying to get people to update the blog as I don't want to since I wasn't actually there!
                              Will have to just hassle Nathan to write one up!

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Comment

Where you from Rich?

Comment

Working...
                                X