X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get my new car on Saturday.

Comment

• What you getting? Does that mean your 46 has actually gone?

Not gunna lie, I was worried that the 20 odd gallons of oil in that drain was going to resurface in the mega rain.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Finally getting a 635csi. And no, no it hasn't. Don't remind me please lol

Comment

• you still have it did you say..

Wow big bother is poop. again.

Comment

• You deserve a ban for even watching it Jonny. Don't tempt me.

Comment

• yer well least i could probably sell a car...

Comment

• Pics from a car show i went to in Calif.

Comment

• and Some at Rotiform
                  My wheels---

The 5er-

Comment

• Jacking up post count......

My finished wheels, that i probably cannot afford tyres for at the moment.

Comment

• Sweet, are they actually yours exact ones?

Comment

• Harv they aren't the same width, I'm absolutely sure they aren't actually your set or they've messed it up

Comment

• I did think that when he said 9s all round and the lip was bigger on 2 of them?

Comment

• I hope they've just made them for someone else aswell and haven't fucked up. Awesome pictures btw Harv, love that night time rod, so jelly

Comment

• I asked about that when i noticed and he just said the lip wasnt actually on properly in the photo, and they are all 9".

:s

If theyre wrong and they dont fit.. then theyre paying for it, as i wont stop bugging them for months on end.

Theyve messed me around so much with these things.

Comment

• Get onto it before they send them to double check then coz they arent the same, regardless of the faces, look at the barrells, theyre different. Hope it works out and they've just given you a picture of a different set with the same finish

Comment

Working...
                                X