X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, I know right, crazy?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
      Just back from the inbetweeners. Pretty fucking funny, but you half saw most of it coming. Sounds like I'm slating it but it really is worth a watch.
      Yeah, definitely worth a watch - I know what you mean though. Was still epic!

'Children's toilet'
      S54 E36 Touring build here: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=11730&page=3

Random E36 parts collection for sale - click here!

Comment

• Hahaha. Yeah, there was a few classic scenes in there. No new catchphrases though

Except I see a huge market for certain pink tshirts now.

Comment

• Glad it's good, going to go sunday I think. Get to 2nd base?

I'm in hospital carpark at the mo trying to sleep, the mrs is having an operation to sort her chronic pains out in her 'tummy area', you know what I'm on about. She has the same pain as child birth they reckon so got cameras and all sorts inside her. I've asked for a wide-angle shot lol.
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• You gotta get a look somehow eh

Comment

• http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sha/2549849730.html

Genius.

flickr
              Facebook
              Originally posted by driftsucky
              If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Haha yeah, you see that on here Micheal? Theres a thread in Off Topic.

Hope it goes well for her Rich.

Comment

• I remember his drive height
                  Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Thinking though, if you had a half decent B5 platform, thats a cheap bag setup?

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                      I remember his drive height
                      That was hilarious, but not as funny as his dropped height..

You about this weekend Andy? I need to go and shoot a car, feeling to do a night shoot.
                      Last edited by michealis; 08-18-2011, 01:59 PM.

flickr
                      Facebook
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• I am at your house all weekend

I've got some comp leads, new spark plugs & oil change need to do sat morning - could do with a hand i'm scared!

Also should really paint my hardtop, but i like it silver - may as well have a cheeky shoot with it silver than josh can photoshop it for me

Comment

• It's a date, but your pouring the oil down the drain this time..

flickr
                          Facebook

Comment

• so should of done this

Comment

• Oh, fuck you - that was clarks mess throw it at him

Comment

Working...
                              X