Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I asked for the faces to be flush on the front and an inch of lip on the back. If thats what youre referring to..?

Comment

• Hmm ok that explains the obvious difference in the black barrells and chrome lip parts but still they're an inch bigger on the right...I dunno man, how do you even do that and still keep the offsets what we worked out anyway?

I'd go the same large lip size all round if you can too. Sorry not trying to stir shit up, just worried about how they'll fit now
      Last edited by Anonymoose; 08-19-2011, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Fuck knows.

all i know was that he said to me early on, that with the Dimensions and offsets you gave me we could have an inch of lip on the rear.

I just trusted that theyve made one or two sets of wheels in the past and theyd know?

Now im beginning to doubt their services. ah. Fuck.

Comment

• Yeah don't worry, they know a shit ton more than I do about wheels

Comment

• I don't think Hayden knows anything. Jussayin.

Comment

• It just got a whole lot gayer in here for some reason

Comment

• Yeah, original. Call me gay.

Just about to go to the bank and take out the money for 6 series. It is finally happening!!

Comment

• So keen to see it, you gonna get some pics over the weekend?

Comment

• I'm a pic whore so there'll be shit tons. Its down Oxford way which is kinda local to you Southerners if anyone is around

Comment

• Not far from us, you should go the extra mile(s) and join mine and Andy's bromantic car whoring session.

Just saying..

flickr
                      Facebook
                      Originally posted by driftsucky
                      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Where will you be?

Comment

• High Wycombe

flickr
                          Facebook
                          Originally posted by driftsucky
                          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Alright, let me know yours / Andys number. Its only 20 miles away so I might try pop down. I'll give you a shout.

Comment

• Raging right about now.

Just checked with the seller what time I shall come over tomorrow. Fucking replies someone else is viewing it at 9am.

He fucking knew I was coming up this weekend with cash after he told me I couldn't come one evening.

Edit, calming down slightly he said I can go earlier. But that means like a 7am set off.
                              Last edited by Jorge; 08-19-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• That is pretty funny

Comment

Working...
                                X