This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
    Holiday Inn, Travelodge, ETAP, Premier Inn are all cheap hotels. I'm not sure about the jet wash thing though.
    Originally posted by stinkinrich View Post
    What Mike said.

Look at Warwick services which is the nearest to Gaydon on the M40 motorway, bound to be one there.

Thanks guys.

Did some research and got the trip all planned out... decided to go for hostels instead of hotels because I'm a cheap bastard Plan is to arrive very early friday morning (as that's when the ferry is cheapest lol) and stay around the south eastern region and check into a hostel in Canterbury, visit Brands Hatch on saturday (there's some kind of BRSCC racing going on that weekend) and check into a hostel in Stratford-upon-Avon later on saturday and hit up the SW meet on sunday and take the ferry back in the night... should be a fun weekend

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• May I recommend you changing Stratford for Leamington spa? (I used to live there for 12 years). Personally I think theres more to do in Leam and a much better atmosphere, bars and restaurants. Stratford is all old buildings and gardens and a canal. Warwick isnt far from Leam so you could visit Warwick castle too.

Oh and sup people.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• u talking about august 5 Bastian?

sup rich
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Yeh he is Pas, get it done ay!
          -SW|UK-
          Education - Knowledge - Power
          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• i just learned my stepmothers grandparents wanna invite me the 5th for their 50 anniversary

trying to dodge the bullet tho

Comment

• 9 more fucking days people, that's it!
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so recap

sweden sucks balls?
                or did the internship actually do u any good

Comment

• Just seen a guy rocking a nokia 3210, how the hell is that thing still working?

Does anyone have any idea how much it costs to post 4 wheels to the states?

flickr
                  Facebook
                  Originally posted by driftsucky
                  If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    so recap

sweden sucks balls?
                    or did the internship actually do u any good
                    Sweden sucks balls, and this internship has done me no good at all.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• sucks man

is it good for resume?

Comment

• Just about the only thing it is good for.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so no total loss then

+ u had uk sausage rolls

Comment

• The weekends here have been ok, but it's the reason I came here that sucked ass.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• who set it up?

i mean how did u decide to go there?

Comment

• My dad said there was a chance that I would be able to do an internship in Sweden and get trained and be involved with their Tracab stuff (which is really fucking cool) so I was like hell yeah let's do it. But since I've gotten here, and like I've said before. Nothing has been as promised, and it's really just turned into 6 weeks of completely wasted time.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X