Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone get me an orange Wednesday code for tomoz pretty please?
    -SW|UK-
    Education - Knowledge - Power
    insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yeah I'll send you mine..

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Ah good man! Thank you.
        -SW|UK-

Comment

• I want to punch the voice of guy for the police interceptors.
          Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
            I want to punch the voice of guy for the police interceptors.
            I know, he's so fucking annoying. Although I don't think he's on par with the American Police voice over cunts.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Its like hes trying to be more northern than he actually is. Sounds retarded anyway.
              -SW|UK-

Comment

• Why would you want to sound Northern in the first place?

flickr
                Facebook

Comment

• Anyone know of any inexpensive hotels or something in the UK? Want to get the booking out of the way for my coming visit to the SW meet in Gaydon. Planning on coming over early friday morning and leaving late sunday evening, so need an option for two nights, thinking about spending the first night somewhere in the south and the second somewhere near Gaydon.

For that matter, anyone know of any jet washes near Gaydon? After the trip my car will be super filthy for sure lol.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Holiday Inn, Travelodge, ETAP, Premier Inn are all cheap hotels. I'm not sure about the jet wash thing though.

flickr
                    Facebook

Comment

• What Mike said.

Look at Warwick services which is the nearest to Gaydon on the M40 motorway, bound to be one there.
                      -SW|UK-

Comment

• It's pouring with rain and my front two tyres are almost completely bald. Dreading this drive to the tyre fitters

Comment

• FAO George & Hayden

been offerd CSL brake setup, front and rear brake calipers, front disc's and pads and no discs for the rear...

Question is will the 345mm disc and calipers fit behind my 18" style 5's and also where can i get them refurbed i.e seals and what not, before fitting them?

Comment

• Might need a spacer, but you would anyway to make the 5s fit right anyway, the diameter shouldn't be an issue at all. I don't think the front calipers are any bigger than M3s, and the rear is just a touch bigger so you should be fine.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Style 5's? Send me a pxt oi

Not sure on fitting them though

Comment

• *style 95, my bad lol

Comment

Working...
                                X