X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £150?! Bargain! why so cheap?

Comment

• Man, why can't I find bargains like that?!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• My mates a wenis. LOL'd at the fact we both have lowlife under our names. LOWLIFEUK ORIGINATORSSS, IMMA START A TURF WAR.

Comment

• Its all about the lowlife!

Man i don't want to go to work now

Comment

• I'm warming to my car a bit more each day. Just wish it was less floaty.

Comment

• Hope I can drive mine again tomorrow for the first time in ~2 weeks... still waiting on my front tires to arrive, rear tires have already arrived. Don't want to drive it until the tires are changed because of the damaged rear tire and changing the wheels in two goes would be dumb because it cost more.

Comment

• Finally home from work!

I couldn't not drove my car for that long...I got to use it daily!

Comment

• My Bora does at least 50 miles a day, if not more. Considering the bags are shitty havair ones they are holding up well! Bar all the rust and leaky connections.

Comment

• I've been mostly stealing my mom's SUV for the past two weeks... so different, it's like "Woah, Come at me, potholes and speedbumps, nothing will stop me!"

Comment

• That is how I feel in my 306. Speedbumps? Speed up more like.

Comment

• Tires did not come today Hopefully on monday...

Comment

• I thought Germans were efficient?

Comment

• Obviously you don't have any experience with our parcel services and our public transportation service

Well, DHL is actually pretty good concerning parcel service, but the smaller ones are terrible sometimes... tires were shipped using Hermes and Hermes really is so-so, sometimes takes quite long and can't guarantee for proper handling because Hermes doesn't really have any of their own drivers and cars, they just sub-contract to privateers with their own cars... the one in my area is pretty decent, usually dependable (and looks very funny to see him deliver parcels in a small Skoda Fabia wagon ) but others one... not so much.

Comment

• We get a lot of them too with Dhl. The stupid cunt a few years back posted my strut brace through the wrong letterbox of a house then came to find me to tell me to go get it back myself. They were away for a week :/

Comment

• Ouch, that sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X