Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god, so stoked hahah. I may kiss the ground when I get off the plane hahahahha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• The sun is outtttt, thank fucking finally.
      -SW|UK-
      Education - Knowledge - Power
      insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Just went into the Mortuary properly for the first time, I **** how quiet it is. Just seems to make it creepier. Then again I think I'd shit myself if the fridges were making noises..

flickr
          Facebook
          Originally posted by driftsucky
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Exactly.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if there ware noises => animals probably

:sigh
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Animals in a mortuary? No thanks.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Anyone going modified live this sunday at Brands hatch?

Comment

• How manythings are happening this sunday at brands? I feel like im missing out....

Comment

• I give up asking if there's any plan for Sunday, You all just answer someone else about Satuarday..

Good to see the Sun decides to come out... While I'm at work

Comment

• I don't even think there is a solid plan for Saturday let alone Sunday lol

flickr
                        Facebook
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joshbm View Post
                          Anyone going modified live this sunday at Brands hatch?
                          Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                          How manythings are happening this sunday at brands? I feel like im missing out....
                          Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                          I give up asking if there's any plan for Sunday, You all just answer someone else about Satuarday..

Good to see the Sun decides to come out... While I'm at work
                          I'm going to Modified with 3 friends of mine! Some guys from over here (Holland, Belgium, Germany) might be coming, but don't count on that. However we'd be happy to meet any of you there this sunday!

Comment

• Lol plans who needs those?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan apparently Stansted has massive speedbumps in the pick up area...

Challenge accepted.

flickr
                              Facebook

Comment

• ANYONE WANT TO BUY MY BRIDES - Genuine average condition torn on the right hand side as normal but have been sewn up look okay. - £350 for a pair. NEED MONEY ASAP
                                Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Working...
                                X