• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by michealis View Post
    Sun?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it sucks to roll hard by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Need to raise engine. But no fear, I will ball so hard through London with multiple bottles of oil in the car.

flickr
      Facebook
      Originally posted by driftsucky
      If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

it sucks to roll hard by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Need to raise engine. But no fear, I will ball so hard through London with multiple bottles of oil in the car.
        Looks pretty minor, if you haven't patched it by the time I get there, I'll do it up.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wish I was down in London with all you guiz

Comment

• It's just a small crack next to the drain plug, I might change it Friday morning.

flickr
            Facebook
            If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• What's going on Sunday? If anything,
              Other wise i may as well pop along to the 'gay' ClubPolo event.

Comment

• Oh yeah what's going on Saturday morning? I might go past Ace Cafe to the Honda meet..

flickr
                Facebook

Comment

Oh yeah what's going on Saturday morning? I might go past Ace Cafe to the Honda meet..
                  No idea, I'm down to go. Sausage roll on the way there?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Of course..

flickr
                    Facebook

Comment

• Morning.

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

• I can imagine Kielan in Mikes car covered in sausage roll pastry crumbs all fat bastard style

If you guys wanna come down Horsham way there's some cool places to take pictures... I'm gonna let you guys know how it's going during the day but will be the afternoon time before the cars ready to drive anywhere. Got some shit painted last night, weathers just holding out enough, all nighter on friday/saturday and I think it's good to go, unless brakes decide to give me issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          unless brakes decide to give me issues
                          Have you found the parts you need?

Mornin people
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Yeah everythings here it's just EVERYTHING so far has needed tweaking...Actually I don't have brake fluid yet

Comment

• lol @ kielan as fat bastard
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• You need FLUIDZ.
                                -SW|UK-
                                Education - Knowledge - Power
                                insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

Working...
                                X