Car Spotted thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sm1l3y View Post
    I saw this white N13 with a S|W sticker on the rear window, along with many others, it also had an adroid sticker. Saw it at Calder, I have seen that car at a JDMST meet before.
    black bonnet?

that would be Aaron (boof)
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      seems like the northern suburbs are the stance suburbs haha.

mental image of an asian yelling out stanceworks**
      fk yeah....good LuLz at my expense mang =D
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by boxy View Post
        today i saw 2 epic looking ke70s in oakleigh always parked together around the corner from my mates place, thursday night saw this sweet looking red jetta that was slammed and had decent dish at chadstone shopping centre
        That was me in the jetta

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
        [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• haha thing looked awesome man, you were sitting there and i just roled past in the cressi staring haha would have looked funny

Comment

• spotted oxer driving passed thomo maccas, if i had my car i would have chased you down man haha

Comment

• anth and mk3 at kenblock
              Last edited by dylan8; 09-04-2011, 10:46 PM.
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• sick AE86 with plates AE-8666 at Sunshine Repco, it had Equip 01s and i think fender flares, thing looked sick
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by boxy View Post
                  haha thing looked awesome man, you were sitting there and i just roled past in the cressi staring haha would have looked funny
                  Hahah yeh I saw you :p cressi looks sick!

Comment

• Spotted a really nice ke30 on george st in doncater today. I was waiting at the bus stop to go to work and saw roof racks and stanceworks stickers a mile away. sounded nice! sits proper too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                      Hahah yeh I saw you :p cressi looks sick!
                      haha cheers mate, i love seeing stanced german cars because there isnt much of a scene over here so i get pretty excited, cressy used to be so much better with stance + stereo

Comment

• private_numero spotted @ crown carpark looking super hot.

Also, saw a full slammed red Ke70 corrolla, on black widened steelies in Healesville out the front of someones house out near my place (sort of) Looked seriously awesome, plenty of poke and plenty of lows
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• LOLOL thought so. hahaha. Thought i got a fine bro when i saw the card there ahhaha

Comment

• spotted quite alot of the StanceWorks-Melb krew at Garage Cafe tonite.
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOL
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Deadset?

Comment

• Trueeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X