Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyday im frothin.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ^ this

Comment

• Drove past what looked to be a Datsun cruise through Healesville this arvo. Pretty sure one of those guys is on here. Some awesome cars, I was trying to give waves lol

Also spotted Semina and his accord on the eastern freeway last week in the arvo, about 4:30 (tuesday i think) or something cruising in the rain in traffic.

Also spotted a slammed jetta (i think) anyway was a maroon, 4 door VW sedan full slammed on oem wheels (guessing) with a bike on the roof. Pretty sure i saw his car at the stanceworks meet if i remember right. Was leaving lilydale on Maroondah Hwy this arvo about 1pm ish.
        Last edited by USDMem1; 08-14-2011, 05:50 AM.
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          Drove past what looked to be a Datsun cruise through Healesville this arvo. Pretty sure one of those guys is on here. Some awesome cars, I was trying to give waves lol

Also spotted Semina and his accord on the eastern freeway last week in the arvo, about 4:30 (tuesday i think) or something cruising in the rain in traffic.

Also spotted a slammed jetta (i think) anyway was a maroon, 4 door VW sedan full slammed on oem wheels (guessing) with a bike on the roof. Pretty sure i saw his car at the stanceworks meet if i remember right. Was leaving lilydale on Maroondah Hwy this arvo about 1pm ish.
          sounds like stu in the vw vento (mk3 jetta)
          his car was lower then the bagged holdens at prinny friday night!
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Drove past what looked to be a Datsun cruise through Healesville this arvo. Pretty sure one of those guys is on here. Some awesome cars, I was trying to give waves lol
            I was there with a few mates, decent turnout. We did the Chum Creek Road run, great drive but a bit bumpy, exhaust made love to the pavement a few times

Comment

• spotted daniel's B4 at gt hyper =P
              sigpic

Comment

• Saw shinny on the raod that runs between Kew junction and the Yarra blvd on Sunday arvo.

Comment

• spotted sem's euro and lukes s14 with 2 other cars i believe going to winton on waverley rd, i was going home from work =P
                  sigpic

Comment

• was in sydney and saw a bagged out marron euro accord parked on george street. absolutley balling

Comment

• Who has the white silva at Croydon tafe?

Comment

• Just saw a slammed miata/mx5 red I think in Hornsby right around 9 pm. Slammed couldn't make out the wheels really it was dark but looked nice either way

Shawn

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          sounds like stu in the vw vento (mk3 jetta)
                          his car was lower then the bagged holdens at prinny friday night!
                          Saw this guy again today in Lilydale, gave him a toot and a wave haha
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

He is a member on here from memory... He has some new 'toys' for it as of this w.e so im sure he's been using any excuse to drive
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• spotted the red audi from team agentz but he had a different set of wheels from the ones he rocked to sw meet
                              sigpic

Comment

Yooo! I wondered who it was! Yeah I saw you bro! you live out that way?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
                                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X