Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SebastienPeek
    replied
    In two minds, do I build the set of 16" RS' off of Zelda for Anja to drive over on, or do I just go and buy another steel wheel?

Keeping in mind I have all the necessary parts to finish off the 16" RS' including tyres...

Leave a comment:

• SebastienPeek
    replied
    Hnnng, custom spun lips and barrels from Whitehorse Anthony?

Have you thought of just going through Felgenfuchs.de?
    That's where I have bought all my stuff previously, quite nicely priced.
    Can also get Radinox lips

That's what I'm doing with the 15's once I have enough/any money.

Leave a comment:

• anthony--t
    replied
    If you're happy to do that I'm down for it. Probably the safest bet to give them a center as I want 6 barrels made and 4 lips. Which is why I want to get it right the first time. I suppose I could just post it directly to them though to save you the hassle lol

Leave a comment:

• Oxer
    replied
    send me a center and ill drop it off to them haha.

Leave a comment:

• anthony--t
    replied
    Could be a stupid question but I'm looking to have Whitehorse make me up barrels and lips to suit bbs 16" 34 hole centers. I've emailed them and they want me to fill out the chart so they can spin them up but I don't really trust myself to get the measurements accurate enough for this kind of thing. Don't really have the appropriate tools to get precise enough. (I don't think a measuring tape will cut it)

Wondering what the chances are of anyone having a link to measurement info (specifically the face) or the ability / advice on measuring one up?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X