Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
    http://www.enha.eu/product_info.php/...17-for-oz.html

i bought my outer lips from these guys. had no issues whatsoever!!
    Thanks for reminding me about them....I remember that iClaire logo from searching around the last time I bought some off ebay. There used to be a heap of sellers on ebay, now it's pretty much just Tunershop. What were the freight costs for your 4 lips?

Originally posted by Dane083 View Post
    Can I ask why you didn't go to Whitehorse? They seem to be a lot cheaper, is there product not as good?
    I think the prices are pretty similar by the time you add freight(for non-VIC people anyway), the upside is the others are off the shelf ready and pre-drilled which makes things a lot quicker and easier. I'd use Whitehorse for sure if I needed something custom though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane083 View Post
      Can I ask why you didn't go to Whitehorse? They seem to be a lot cheaper, is there product not as good?
      what beware said. premade, didnt have to drill holes, no effort. i'll be using whitehorse for my PLS wheels when i get to building them. will probably also use them for my simmons, seeing as its near impossible to find 36 bolt lips for them

Originally posted by Beware View Post
      Thanks for reminding me about them....I remember that iClaire logo from searching around the last time I bought some off ebay. There used to be a heap of sellers on ebay, now it's pretty much just Tunershop. What were the freight costs for your 4 lips?

I think the prices are pretty similar by the time you add freight(for non-VIC people anyway), the upside is the others are off the shelf ready and pre-drilled which makes things a lot quicker and easier. I'd use Whitehorse for sure if I needed something custom though!
      pretty sure i paid 99euro per lip(vs 119 list price), coz we dont pay VAT, then about 70euro postage. paypal says it was 464euro all up, which at the time was $686 aus

Comment

• How would i go about getting 4X108 PCD wheels to fit 4X100 ? Just thinking for planned E30, well been planning it for like the last 5 years, should finally get one this year i think. Wheels are OZ Superturismo. Trying to think of what wheels to run besides BBS RS's since they are over played these days.

Comment

• is there a way to measure my 3piece rim bolts in order to buy a new set?

wheels are Hoshino Racing Impul RS if that helps...
          tried various websites but i cant speak Japanese or Russian...

all help is appreciated...

Comment

• thread size and pitch? masters have a thread type/size tester thing so just bring the bolt there
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• These are the RS' for Anja.

I am considering contacting Rotiform to get some lips spun up and go a hidden hardware route, but don't have the dollars. So might just buy some lips and barrels from Felgenfuchs and new hardware as well. I have no idea what colour I want to go with them as Anja is an interesting colour. A part of me wants to do all black with gold hardware but then a part of me wants to do white, gold and red colour combo.
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Cheapies from J-pan?? I like prima donna(white, gold, red)....all black is a bit over done these days, especially with every set of FR's coming out of Tempe being done that way!

Comment

• Yep! Wheel cost, $150 I think, shipping to my door, all up cost me under $500.

My concern is the paint colour on Anja. Not much goes with the green, as much as I'd love to go Prima Donna spec on them.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Colourcoded centres
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                      Colourcoded centres
                      I was going to say that.....I dig it 98% of the time. Just pick the hardware/cap colour carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                        Yep! Wheel cost, $150 I think, shipping to my door, all up cost me under $500.
                        How did you go about shipping etc from Japan? Or did the seller arrange all of that for you? Wheels seem dirt cheap pretty regularly over there...
                        My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

Colourcoded centres
                          Originally posted by Beware View Post
                          I was going to say that.....I dig it 98% of the time. Just pick the hardware/cap colour carefully.
                          I'm kinda keen to see what they would look colour coded. But then hardware would be difficult. A) blacked out lips/bolts and cap or B) polished lips, black bolt and black cap.

Originally posted by jazig.k View Post
                          How did you go about shipping etc from Japan? Or did the seller arrange all of that for you? Wheels seem dirt cheap pretty regularly over there...
                          As for shipping, I went through Jesse Streeter as always.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• got a decent pic of the side or 3/4 view of the car seb.
                            Just got myself some more RS, two sets in a week for a car that isnt even registered yet... whoops
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazig.k View Post
                              Contact Jesse as said above, you don't have anything to do with the sellers, he does it all. Wheels(some) are dirt cheap.....were easier to find bargains 2 years ago....I only paid $700(unshipped) for a set of RS212(BMW 17's) early-mid 2012, but sellers over there are now asking double that and more and people have caught on to BBS being cheap from over there. I just scored a set of 15's which will be landed for $377 so you can still find cheapies....no idea what I'm doing with them yet though, probably try something a little different for my 1200 wagon.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              I'm kinda keen to see what they would look colour coded. But then hardware would be difficult. A) blacked out lips/bolts and cap or B) polished lips, black bolt and black cap.
                              B sounds better to me, but with black hex and black/chrome cap maybe.

Comment

got a decent pic of the side or 3/4 view of the car seb.
                                Just got myself some more RS, two sets in a week for a car that isnt even registered yet... whoops
                                There's this one, not decent but can't be bothered taking another one lol

1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X