Aussie Check In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, Andy from Bathurst.

Been lurking a while and finally got bored enough to post. Dont shoot me, I know its got 4wd status and is shit in general. Specially the nose end, you can thank the roos for that

Anyway, its a TE Gemini with nothing interesting going on. Needs some serious attention, and kilometers more low. Also a wash.

So yeah. Thats my shitbox

Comment

• ^15x7 et15s?

ive got pics of my 15x8 +0s on a mates gemi, my god did they poke. will have to show him yours and convince him to get some new wheels :p

Comment

• Those are 002's which are 15x8 +0

Since most are bought in from jdmyard, Id be guessing those are the specs, I might be wrong though, they could have been imported...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yeah they are 15x8, +0. They sit about 10-12mm past the rear guard at a guess, just doesnt look like much in those pics. Cant do much about it without getting the grinder out, as you can see with the rear door so so close to the wheel arch.

Comment

• i took a guess at 7" coz they dont look like they come out as far as the 8s on my mates. didnt even look at the amount of lip on them.

he was gonna use them for a photoshoot, but his was too low to even get it off the jack without sitting the tyre on the guard :p

Comment

• Gem looks pretty sweet man, like it
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Yo guys, Terry from Perth,

JZX100 Shitter-V

Comment

• car looks sweet, Terry
                  Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Looks great man
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Wow Terry, that is SICK! Making me think about going white-on-white with my meisters now!

Comment

• Makes me want some wheels with dish.

Looks hot Terry hope i see it in person.
                        Flickr

Comment

• Some sick cars in here guys!

Im Alex, been kicking around the traps for a while but only really lurking. I know a couple of people here, rad to see familiar names

edit, i drive an EG

Comment

• ohai thar alex.

Comment

• haha, sup man!

Pretty melb centric here hey, needs more bne

Comment

• Deff needs more BNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X