Aussie Check In!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most likly,

but i havnt see any in person, most are done cheaply, or ebay spec.

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      what about the other 50 million cars you have
      not posting them until they have fitment :P

Comment

wow, just found this thread.

I've been reading through the other pages for a while now and decided i should make myself known.

I've got a EG Hatch, nothing special (atm)! about to start work on it again...

NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS!

Comment

wow clean, dumped, needs new wheels =P, which area of vic?

welcome dude
          sigpic

Comment

get some wheels on that thing!! certainly is slammed haha sweet.
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

templestowe.... cars back to stock height atm but im trying to track down some 15/x8 steelies for it then get the camber and height sorted!

NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishsticks View Post
                not posting them until they have fitment :P
                Hi Fish!

Originally posted by mitchyb View Post

I've been reading through the other pages for a while now and decided i should make myself known.

Hey dude, we never met, though I remember seeing your car at a JDMST meet and a VSS cruise years ago!

Those pics are oldschool! Anything changed since then? Good to have you here!
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchyb View Post

welcome.. i've got a bunky eg hatch as a daily that i'll slowly be building after I fix up a things.. also looking for steelies or something similar - shame we can't really get pro comps in 4x100

don't suppose you have a stock axle back exhaust by any chance ? Mine has some massive cannon of aids and I die a little inside every time i drive it.

I'm close as well in Box Hill
                  FRUSH

Comment

Originally posted by brybry View Post
                    don't suppose you have a stock axle back exhaust by any chance ? Mine has some massive cannon of aids and I die a little inside every time i drive it.
                    lol, i had a cannon too... but im rocking the standard axle back atm, but its f*cked. Its got a leak somewhere. i'm going to daalder exhausts either this saturday or next couple of weeks to get a cat back (nothing too loud just want a nice note to go with the induction noise).

If you want it after i swap it off you can have it for free...

NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS!

Comment

sending you a PM, i live literally round the corner from daalder
                      FRUSH

Comment

Hey guys, thought I'll throw some pictures of my car up. 92 soarer TT manual with 19x10 +15 for the fronts and 19x11 +16 garsons for the rears. Needs more low more cant be too stupid for a daily lol

You'll usually see me floating around somewhere around melbourne

Comment

umm.. side pics! ^
                          FRUSH

Comment

haven't really got anything side on. These are the best I've got on this laptop

the rear has been lowered 15mm since the bottom picture

Comment

Looks mint dude! Hope to meet you in person some day soon!
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

LOL...nice car Evan....haha
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X