T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
    Im in the 11am slot! does this mean we stance works should be around the same time?
    Id assume so, im also allocated in that time slot. Makes sense though, to have the same group in the one time slot. =P
    spose that means for some there might be a sleep in available or no sleep in available since they have to clean the car etc.
    Though its gonna be funny to see bump out time....everyone trying to get out....hahaha
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      Id assume so, im also allocated in that time slot. Makes sense though, to have the same group in the one time slot. =P
      spose that means for some there might be a sleep in available or no sleep in available since they have to clean the car etc.
      Though its gonna be funny to see bump out time....everyone trying to get out....hahaha
      HAHAHA yeah... oh shit man i have to see my girlfriend after at city hope it doest take too long getting out.

so pumped for this im taking friday off to wash and wax my car!

Comment

• Originally posted by tsol0811 View Post
        HAHAHA yeah... oh shit man i have to see my girlfriend after at city hope it doest take too long getting out.

so pumped for this im taking friday off to wash and wax my car!
        LOL, defz not Single|Works material you. hahahahaha.
        im gonna see if i can get away with just a wash and dry and quick detailer....LOL....coz ima be saaa lazy.

Comment

• Not looking good. Going to be close. Very close

Comment

• Coming to dinner with a dirty car ftw suck it. Clean it tomorrow
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• alignment done! got followed by a popo for 5 mins on the way to the tyre shop tooo... =S but cars pretty much ready.. just need to put the mask on.
              sigpic

Comment

• Police followed me into coles yesterday... they pulled into a park, didn't look twice Although i was walking to my car in crown carpark two days ago, there was a police car rolling through the park, saw them point at my car, slow down heaps, then continue to drive past :/ I pretended to stop and look at my phone so they didn't see me walk up to it...

Scared life...
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Just announced a police defect blitz for this weekend in NSW......

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
                    Just announced a police defect blitz for this weekend in NSW......
                    ahhhh fuck. They timed it well with showcased didn't they!!

anywho, around what time are you guys gonna be passing by Canberra? Just so Cam and I can plan to meet you on the HWY.
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• My guess is they intentionally timed it with Showcased in mind...

Comment

• fkn give me a SINGLE|WORKS sticker! du ma!

T.T nat wouldnt defriend me on facebook for no reason... give a familia member a break!
                        sigpic

Comment

• so i just watched that vid Jyminie posted.

Im going to pray they focus on loud noisy cars mainly. LOL
                          hope they dont look at my ride height =P

Comment

• thankgod im running stock muffler to syd
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hahahaha Jyminie lolol

Comment

• New nickname everytime from TRaNz. Wonder what it will be when I meet you.

Comment

Working...
                                X