T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Prob not gonna enter my car... Shit won't be ready..

NAHNAHEY! its getting done.......

wheretimewhere?
    '92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

• Wow wheels look awesome ray!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Prob not gonna enter my car... Shit won't be ready..
        i will rape you tomorrow for this.

Comment

• met a guy on the street today, we got talkin.... turns out hes bringing his lamborghini murchie to showcased this weekend..... told me its been "stanced" .... he sent me a MMS of what its gonna look like.....

'92 16v Passat Wagon on Bagyard Air Ride

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
            I was thinking maybe monopoly or twister but that sounds good too.
            LOL!

Originally posted by Dubstance View Post
            met a guy on the street today, we got talkin.... turns out hes bringing his lamborghini murchie to showcased this weekend..... told me its been "stanced" .... he sent me a MMS of what its gonna look like.....

Da fuq........

Comment

• decided to see what i could do about repairing/minimizing the destroyed finish on my rims before the trip to syd. Damage was done via a car wash joint i went to who used harsh as fuck cleaning agents and stripped the anodized layer and stickers (FUCKYOUROTAS) off them. Turned out better than expected .

before

after

- = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Beautiful. Gonna give my wheels a nice scrub too before we go

Comment

• looks good colin, man high pressured parts of the stickers off mine as well full devo
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubstance View Post
                    NAHNAHEY! its getting done.......

wheretimewhere?
                    yeeeee maaaannnnnnnn!
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                      decided to see what i could do about repairing/minimizing the destroyed finish on my rims before the trip to syd. Damage was done via a car wash joint i went to who used harsh as fuck cleaning agents and stripped the anodized layer and stickers (FUCKYOUROTAS) off them. Turned out better than expected .
                      ]
                      Did you let them wash your car and they did that?..

Comment

• Originally posted by rayray086 View Post
                        Still got a few more days left, don't give up!

oh yes!!!

cant wait to see your car colin!
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Itinery will be discussed at our last gathering.
                          Alfa wants to do a video feature on stanceworks and agentz

Comment

• Can I be StanceAgentz?

Comment

• Showcased entrants, please check emails as the entry confirmation and details have been sent out.
                              It has map and location of how to get through at the venue and our bump in time.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                Showcased entrants, please check emails as the entry confirmation and details have been sent out.
                                It has map and location of how to get through at the venue and our bump in time.
                                Im in the 11am slot! does this mean we stance works should be around the same time?

Comment

Working...
                                X