X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this changes everything
    FRUSH

Comment

• is there gonna be food cause im gonna be hungry lol. i will help if you want no worries
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Any updates on a location?

Comment

• Can I get a PM for this?
          http://fitmentforaking.wordpress.com

Comment

• this still on the cards?
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Yeah guys, just started a new job so things have been a little crazy...
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• All good ox! Hope its treating you well. Gonna send you a text soonish, check yo cell

Comment

• still keen?

Comment

• oxer, this is the car park highlighted in red. on a sunday it will be completely empty of all pallets/trucks/cars and will host over 100 cars pretty easily.

1st entrance out of the 3 is mostlikely the best. allthough my car at its lowest could still get up the others but it would scrape. there are speed bumps but they are short so you can just go around them with out having to go over them.

i have blacked/cut out all things pointing to the address/location and if you do reconise the place please dont be a shit head and keep it a secret untill ox announces it in the pm's.

k thnx....ox if u wanna go ahead its up to you to set up a time and date mate. im ready to go when ever you feel free.

Last edited by Guest; 05-29-2011, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• dopeeeeee

Comment

• dizown
                        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• good work my man

hope this goes through

Comment

• is this location away from the main road?

Comment

• That location looks perfect.. all the car will be facing eachother etc. Would make for a sick vid !

Comment

• yes its away from the main road, its down a back road and its a privately owned car park so as long as were behaved we shouldent have a problem with the popo.
                                any way, thats all the info i can give out, the rest will be up to oxer to set in the details in concrete. his been pretty busy with work and stuff so i think his trying to get a day off to make it as well, but not 100% sure tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X