STANCE | WORKS : Melbourne - POSTPONED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QIKBRABUS View Post
    Hi guys im new. i defs want in on this meet i have a brabus and a c63 limited and I am keen on showin em. please pm me location once decided dunno if i will get it
    Nice car you own we got to see it at the meet
    www.garasiauto.com

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
      whoop whoop its the sound the ___________.
      Hahahahahahahahahaah true that

Comment

• im not the po!
        they actually target me and **** me cause of what i drive but you guys should know how that feels already.

I'm far from being the police buddy trust me. I'm WOG ahahahahahha

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
          whoop whoop its the sound the ___________.
          not a cop genuine p-plater of melbourne hahhaha i will post some pics up.

Comment

• so wait,

you have a c63 AMG, and you're on your P's?....

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
              so wait,

you have a c63 AMG, and you're on your P's?....

haahahaah for me to know and you to ponder upon man. big loop holes in the system down here in Melbourne.

Comment

• Elaborate.

Comment

• No go away cop. I couldn't even get my 116kw/t 32 taxi exempted, highly doubt a c63 AMG would be legal.
                  Go to boost cruising if you want to troll for defects. Should find a few ahmeds there that have no springs etc in their vns

Comment

• im just here for the lulz
                    FRUSH

Comment

• many lulz
                      but after reading this bull shit in the vic section of ns you cant blame anyone for being sus i guess

Shark, on 19 April 2011 - 07:05 PM, said:

I have respect for what you're doing. However I hope you aren't 'one of those' cops who notices a cruise being organised and immediately thinks that these cars specifically will endanger others on the road, and then take steps to 'address the problem.'

smokey or mr p replied=

My unit, and those who work in surrounding areas, do not tolerate illegally modified or unsafe vehicles in our area. If we become aware of cruises, we will look at them. If the cruise organisers actually bother to contact my boss to work with us with a view to running a legal event, chances are they will get our cooperation and advice on how to comply with the law. This does not mean that a blind eye will be turned to offences. We make absolutely no apology for paying additional attention to large gatherings of vehicles because this is what the public wants. Whenever a large group of cars or bikes (particularly modified cars) is seen gathering, the public get concerned. We get endless jobs like this via the police radio. So we will look at those gatherings, and disperse them as quickly as we can. Often, if the attendees seem to be behaving, this is done by warning people that if they are not gone within 5 minutes, we will start inspecting vehicles. For those that don't take the hint, the canaries start to fly.
                      You suggest that we "target" certain drivers or vehicles. It is a simple question of compliance for us. The chances are that when we stop a group of modified imports, most if not all are going to be non-compliant with the required standards. The argument is quite simple. If you don't want a defect, don't use a car that doesn't comply. No different to speeding tickets really. If you don't want a ticket, don't speed. It really is that simple.

Sadly, my experience with cruises tends to show that where large groups of "enthusiasts" gather, there is the inevitable handful of d*%#heads who think they can race, or drop burnouts. This, of course, reflects onthe group as a whole. So until cruises can be managed lawfully and safely across the board, you will continue to draw unwanted police attention. Again, you'll not get any apology for that.

sorry for the long post but that shit makes my blood boil especialy the part about letting the canaries fly just for gathering with outher car enthusiasts in any given location ,and it should explain why everyone is so sus, this traffic cop is nothing but a d*%#head screwing us over with his power trip whilst wrongly trying to please his polatishall leaders!!! sadly this is a commen occurance in vic
                      soo thankyou and keep up the good work organiseing meets for our sake mr oxer its people like you that keep the sceen alive and axcessable for the rest of us cheers
                      Last edited by lowe; 05-06-2011, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                        No go away cop. I couldn't even get my 116kw/t 32 taxi exempted, highly doubt a c63 AMG would be legal.
                        Go to boost cruising if you want to troll for defects. Should find a few ahmeds there that have no springs etc in their vns
                        following is to mohsen NOT lowe dont get confused (i agree with lowe 100%):
                        You are really a dickhead mate if you bother to read certain vicroad documents the exemption forms in particular, you will find a certain paragraph on there that enables you to pretty much drive whatever car you like. The only catch is that it has to be registered as a company vehicle (so it belongs to the company) and you are an employee of this company and this is the car they have "given" you. Cops cant get into the particulars of the business what it does blah blah blah its none of their business except for the fact that it is a company car and this is what they gave me. Now if your dad has a business of his own (p-plater circumstance) and he trusts you with the "company's" Merc that is registered under the business then you are fine. There is also a couple of other things you have to follow but i will let you read up on it since your so confused and didnt do your homework when you wanted a quicker car on you p's.

Also if i was a cop you reckon i would be trained a little better to hide the fact i was a cop and not burn myself straight away and loose a forum connection you idiot.
                        Last edited by QIKBRABUS; 04-30-2011, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• ^ Leave your attitude and arguments for the other forums if you want to be part of this community, no one cares if your a rich kid with a merc. We're all just here to share and talk about what we love (stanced cars and jailbait, not in that order).
                          FRUSH

Comment

• QikBraBus, do u like/watch Gossip Girl?
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• no attitude or arguments from this end mate just clarifications. how about you guys maybe greet the new guy instead of calling him a cop and a rich kid for a start you've never met me before so how can you judge. I came to this forum originally to join in and talk about the key interests we all have in common, which is stanced cars n chicks but if you guys were in my position and joined last week and people automatically assumed you were a cop just cause you were well mannered to start off with then WTF!!!.
                              I pretty sure none of the people that participate in this forum would love to be called a cop and left out of the loop, which all started from one persons assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                QikBraBus, do u like/watch Gossip Girl?
                                my question still remains unanswered. . . .
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X