Good tyre shops in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Giefster View Post
    Any good places in Syd to do stretched tyres?
    Big O at moorebank - they have a cheetah

Comment

Merrylands Jax is good too, also have a bead blaster. Recently, that branch was bought out by one of the guys behind 3 Fingers Neat (Brian). Ask for Charlie and that the guy with an airbagged A3 sent you.
      House of Stance
      RAW Works

Comment

nobody mentioned Tyre Power North Melbourne yet? They are one of the good ones
        Smith | Wesson

Comment

+1

Comment

advance tyres Richmond, burnley street.

don't do alignments but will stretch whatever with no questions or bullshit. owner has juicy m3 with nice fit to

Comment

Traction tyres in rowville and Tyrepower north melbourne are the best places I have been to yet!

Comment

can anyone recommend a wheel alignment place near Richmond? want an aggressive street alignment, sick of incompetent shops fucking me around.

Comment

Tyrepower North Melbourne have been awesome to me
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Tyrepower North Melbourne did a top job on my alignment, told them the specs I wanted and they got it spot on apart from the rear toe which was due to wear in my adjustment point. Handles like a dream!

Plus the blokes are really helpful there too with an awesome work ethic!
                    Last edited by 4ABHGE; 11-20-2012, 03:08 AM.

Comment

booked in for tyre power north melb tomorrow

Comment

Went there yesterday, highly recommended. Car feels fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                        X