No announcement yet.

Good tyre shops in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so im picking up my lips and centers tomorrow morning, hopefully get them together, and sealed up by the arvo sometime. anyone know any tyre shops thatd be open sunday, or willing to stretch(and balance) some tyres on on sunday for me, in melb.

that, or would they be able to be done saturday arvo, or will the sealant not have cured enough?

who can tell im keen as to get rolling on these wheels?
    Last edited by hakhawk; 04-14-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

you should leave the sealant to cure for at least 24 hrs

last thing you want to do is rush it and go too early and then have a leak or something
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

andy at kmart tyre and auto in chadstone was a champ and got my tyres fitted today at 2pm!! good bloke and did me a good price too. highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by brybry View Post
          If you wanta legit roll/pull and reasonably priced, hit up Athid - 0402670354, he's been doing it for years.. and is the Vic motul rep to boot, good dude.

If you need a big pump may be best to goto a panel shop like Vu

I rate athid. Good bloke, knows his shit and did a very clean job on my ride yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
            I just thought of this, not sure if this would be useful but for me personally good tyre shops are very2 important since having a good stance/fitment requires tyre stretch, good wheel alignment etc.

So if you can, please mention the tyre shop name, which state & suburb, and brief description for example, do they have tyre bead blaster? etc

I'll start

- Tyrepower Hawthorn, VIC - some of the tyre fitters are pretty skillful in stretching tyres, and yes they do have a bead blaster

anyone else wanna contribute?
            same here Tyrepower Hawthorn, VIC, i personally think are fantastic they take extra care of your hard earned investments and respect repeat customers. Great place. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Comment

athid did my chaser, wasent enough though so went and bought my own guard roller and pumped the fuck out of them and they turned out mint.
              did it on the aristo my self allso, not so good....had tack welds under the guards and dented the fuck out of the guard while i was rolling it and caused paint crackage......GAY, gonna get vu to fix it up for me.

Comment

i need to find a good tyre shop too.
                need a total of 10 tyres car car and boat trail FML

Comment

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                  athid did my chaser, wasent enough though so went and bought my own guard roller and pumped the fuck out of them and they turned out mint.
                  did it on the aristo my self allso, not so good....had tack welds under the guards and dented the fuck out of the guard while i was rolling it and caused paint crackage......GAY, gonna get vu to fix it up for me.
                  ooo wanna roll my guards for me

Comment

Can anyone recomend a tyre place down the Mornington peninsula?

Comment

Got to good places on the inner east.

Bridgestone Richmond off Bridge road. Ask for Stuart. Also owns the one in Rowville. Got planks and gear to get low cars up for alignment n helped with my tyre stretch. Really good guy

Tyre Power Hawthorn. Talk to MIckey they do volks rims and everything there as well. Guys got a Blck r35 gtr n a Amuse 370z!!

Comment

where good place to get nankang in 195/45 from thats open on saturdays

Comment

^^tyrepower hawthorn is open on saturday

Comment

i think thats where someone off ozhonda works, need to contact them

Comment

Any good places in Syd to do stretched tyres?

Comment

anyone have a good hook up for tyres?

I'm specifically after some nankang NS2's, in 16" 195/40, and 205/40
                                Last edited by J.D; 12-15-2011, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X