Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im wearing + 3k worth of clothing to a 21st birthday tonight.

Shoie helmet $600
    RST leathers $1500
    Alpine stars gloves $300
    Alpine stars boots. $450.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
      Haha moh no wayy, my twin bro just got rid of his NA ER34 4dr for an R32 GTS-t . 32 <3

So now we have two R32's in the family.

My car is still over in Perth tho, don't get it back til 21st Sept and it's killing me!
      Pay for petty and a flight to perth and Ill drive it back for you

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
      Im wearing + 3k worth of clothing to a 21st birthday tonight.

Shoie helmet $600
      RST leathers $1500
      Alpine stars gloves $300
      Alpine stars boots. $450.
      poofter.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

poofter.
        Didnt cost me a cent as my good friend rides for a pro team so I get last years spare leather etc.

And you wont be calling me a poof when I have some slapper from Wonga park waking up the neighbours as I think about coilovers and wheels while doing my best Ron Jeremey stunts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
          Haha moh no wayy, my twin bro just got rid of his NA ER34 4dr for an R32 GTS-t . 32 <3

So now we have two R32's in the family.

My car is still over in Perth tho, don't get it back til 21st Sept and it's killing me!
          I'm looking into q GTR sometime next year
          Having no 32 sucks.. Sept 31 would have been our 1 year.

Comment

• Some retard indian decided he thought he could drift in a straight line on burwood highway in front of of me... he couldn't and proceeded to oversteer and Slam into a poll backwards I checked if he was ok....then told him he was a fuckwit and he should have spent more money at the skid pan and less on a car that he can't drive (completely written off now!)
            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• bahahahahaha

Comment

• ahahhaha what car was it? And glad he was ok.

Comment

• why do yanks think its weird to run animals over on purpose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                    Some retard indian decided he thought he could drift in a straight line on burwood highway in front of of me... he couldn't and proceeded to oversteer and Slam into a poll backwards I checked if he was ok....then told him he was a fuckwit and he should have spent more money at the skid pan and less on a car that he can't drive (completely written off now!)
                    Pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                      Some retard indian decided he thought he could drift in a straight line on burwood highway in front of of me... he couldn't and proceeded to oversteer and Slam into a poll backwards I checked if he was ok....then told him he was a fuckwit and he should have spent more money at the skid pan and less on a car that he can't drive (completely written off now!)
                      lol fool...
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• love that trailer lukey.

Bought a boss audio 12" sub and 600w monoblock amplifier today.
                        Together with my JBL 6X9s for the rear and 4s for the front, shouldn't be to bad a sound now...

Comment

• anyone know much bout old beetles?

it says it has a 1600 engine in it, are they capable of cruising at 100kmh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            anyone know much bout old beetles?

it says it has a 1600 engine in it, are they capable of cruising at 100kmh?
                            ask water boy or the stu. I know nothing about air cooled
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                            X