X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qldddddddd!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• LOL ruby. the tv channels should invest in putting up the d1 drifts instead

Comment

• so i was parked today horizontally to the curb at work today, and when i finished a cop car was right next to my car blocking about half of my car in however, no po po. i got outta there ASAP. expecting a defect letter of some sort now. LOL

Comment

• h ate how cops do as they please and get away with it. stupid po po

Comment

• kids programs are fucked.. were these people on acid when they made them? a talking shovel, rake and lawnmower are wandering around the garden deciding whether their reflections are real or not. lucky im not stoned or id flip
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lol true ey they trippy as hell

anyone going to this?

Explore premier health secrets at Grove Health Bondi. Access the latest wellness news, tips, and guides to elevate your health and lifestyle today!
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• i wanna put some stickers that same something on the lips of my rims for lulz

ideas

Comment

• lolwutlolwutlolwutlolwut

would be cool

Comment

• i dont want it to go the whole way around...

Comment

• ok, just one lolwut, or bogan pride :p

unless u have a saying or something?

Comment

• i got nfi what to put

Comment

• you don't realy have much lip to put it on, works well on deep dish wheels
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• cunt

Comment

• back home in melb after a week in QLD....yes...MARROOOONNZZZZ....LOL
                              tbh i didnt give a crap about it, but my cuz made me watch it with him and scream stupid shit.....hahahah
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• what should i put on the DTMs?

smileys in the centres because baby blue and smiley gets the bitches?

Comment

Working...
                                X