X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qldddddddd!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• LOL ruby. the tv channels should invest in putting up the d1 drifts instead

Comment

• so i was parked today horizontally to the curb at work today, and when i finished a cop car was right next to my car blocking about half of my car in however, no po po. i got outta there ASAP. expecting a defect letter of some sort now. LOL

Comment

• h ate how cops do as they please and get away with it. stupid po po

Comment

• kids programs are fucked.. were these people on acid when they made them? a talking shovel, rake and lawnmower are wandering around the garden deciding whether their reflections are real or not. lucky im not stoned or id flip
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lol true ey they trippy as hell

anyone going to this?

Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• i wanna put some stickers that same something on the lips of my rims for lulz

ideas

Comment

• lolwutlolwutlolwutlolwut

would be cool

Comment

• i dont want it to go the whole way around...

Comment

• ok, just one lolwut, or bogan pride :p

unless u have a saying or something?

Comment

• i got nfi what to put

Comment

• you don't realy have much lip to put it on, works well on deep dish wheels
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• cunt

Comment

• back home in melb after a week in QLD....yes...MARROOOONNZZZZ....LOL
                              tbh i didnt give a crap about it, but my cuz made me watch it with him and scream stupid shit.....hahahah
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• what should i put on the DTMs?

smileys in the centres because baby blue and smiley gets the bitches?

Comment

Working...
                                X