This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i duno about that Ox, i have a couple of friends with RX7s,
    they are nothing that special when stock but once modded they go pretty fucking hard
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Clag was the best. Pretend to drop the tub on the carpet. Watch teacher try n clean it.
      I don't like the sound either lol. Sounds like a dying lawnmower

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        i duno about that Ox, i have a couple of friends with RX7s,
        they are nothing that special when stock but once modded they go pretty fucking hard
        Not as hard as my dick when I see a fit chick in trackies.

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        Clag was the best. Pretend to drop the tub on the carpet. Watch teacher try n clean it.
        I don't like the sound either lol. Sounds like a dying lawnmower
        VTEC > all engine sounds.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• LOL Rod just banned me from vic imports. Reason? Well I ranted bout that situation of him borrowing my wheels and bam, perm ban haha. I'm just making a statement here, he promised me cash and you never brought it. So the cunt can get fucked and keep on hardparking his motorless z32 in his garage. That said, most of the parts don't even belong to him.

Comment

• I saw that denni, and am about to post my thoughts on there.....

If you make me mad, Ima ban you from sw.....

<3

Comment

• Read this, it's deleted now.

Serious thread is serious..

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                  Read this, it's deleted now.

Serious thread is serious..
                  I read all of that before Issac deleted it.. I was about to reply when it was.... Meh.. Dont get too butthurt mang, its obvious that unless you conform, you arent actually welcome there...

Comment

• I'm not getting g'd up, but it's just the fact that things like this happen and they cover the evidence to avoid the club's negative image. I'm not too fussed, i don't post on there except buying/selling things anyway.

Comment

• Sall good. Pretty sure the thread I started on there will start some pretty big discussions... My head was on the chopping block untill someone else posted in it, now if I get banned its almost 100% certain to fail.

This is why I dont post on there much anymore.. It makes me appreciate SW so much more haha, everyone on here gives eachother shit, but thats all it ever is... I dont think Ive ever seen an aussie member get proper mad over something on here, let alone banned haha.

Comment

• Am i the only one who loves Mad Mikes Rx8

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• His rx7 > rx8.

Comment

• Yeah true his rx7 is such a beast but more people know the rx8

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• ASOT 500
                              soo much win in the coming weeks.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Yeah true his rx7 is such a beast but more people know the rx8
                                Not really dude lol.... A lot know both his cars... + a lot more, Like his truck.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                ASOT 500
                                soo much win in the coming weeks.
                                I am 12 and wut is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X