This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    yeah i know Hamish is a cool guy, he has done a lot for the club, I'm glad he got the president position

Can wait for another of his Mt Buller cruises
    indeed, im goin on this years buller cruise

on another note, sale fell through.. someone please buy my car

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      one show at a time....too many too quick will scare them....LOOOOOL
      LOL truza

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        indeed, im goin on this years buller cruise

on another note, sale fell through.. someone please buy my car
        i would buy it as i always wanted a 4 door R32 to do up oldskool style, slammed on 15" old skool wheels and drift it

but no money, unless you want to get paid in R31s, coz i have 3 of those LOL
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• whats wrong with the 180 :P cash your way

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
            Oxer mang, respond to my msg feg. I bought credit just to reply to you, and you know how often i buy credit..
            I passed out last night, Ill reply to you today..

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            oxer text me? im in melb for tradeschool again this week. tuesday and wednesday nights
            Ill sms you today aswell... wed's I work, last night I passed out from fucking exhaustion.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            win, tuesday nite Gossip Girl sesh at Oxers =D
            I wish... I was fkn dead.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• There's this fat highschool girl at my bus stop playing her music out loud....same song over and over again
              BUY FUCKING HEADPHONES!!!!!

Comment

• fuck thats no good ox. sick leave?
                Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                There's this fat highschool girl at my bus stop playing her music out loud....same song over and over again
                BUY FUCKING HEADPHONES!!!!!
                slap her like a baws

Comment

• any done a 'lug' conversion in vic? ie swapped from 4 to 5 stud or something?

Just wondering if you had any troubles with insurance/RWC's?? or are they not on insurance? figure coppers wouldn't even know the difference

Looking at swapping to 5 stud later in the year ( so I can run my LM's) and/or getting double up hubs so I can run jap wheels too (ie 5x114.3, without 'dapters.)

anyone?

Comment

• ask oxer, he does it all the time to his civics
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                      any done a 'lug' conversion in vic? ie swapped from 4 to 5 stud or something?

Just wondering if you had any troubles with insurance/RWC's?? or are they not on insurance? figure coppers wouldn't even know the difference

Looking at swapping to 5 stud later in the year ( so I can run my LM's) and/or getting double up hubs so I can run jap wheels too (ie 5x114.3, without 'dapters.)

anyone?
                      sounds like you need some factory awd turbo 5 stud power in your life

Comment

• Cops have no idea on the difference in the studs, insurance companies would have even less of an idea.

If you are anal about it you can engineer the conversion for around $750, but thats only if the parts you are using come out of a similar year car/same make.

I havent even bothered. My first defect said I had to engineer my suspension components in regards to the coilovers, I pulled them out, threw standard struts in, roady, vicroads, not one was there an issue.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                          whats wrong with the 180 :P cash your way
                          ha ha nah man not gona sell the 180, i have too much history with that car now

i only have 3 R31s i need to sell if i was to buy another car, as I already have no room to park them all

Originally posted by J.D View Post
                          any done a 'lug' conversion in vic? ie swapped from 4 to 5 stud or something?

anyone?
                          yeah i've done a 5 stud conversion on my 180

nobody even notices, went to get a RWC and the only things i got pinned for was stuff completely unrelated to the 5 stud. and my setup looks very different to stock, coz i run R33 GTS-T brake setup all round as well which means i have 4 pot calipers front instead of 1 pot stock and 2 pot calipers rear with drum handbrake instead of single piston combined calipers with handbrake

Comment

• Anyone know any highly recommended suspension joints in melbourne or any place that can pull apart and rebuild d2 coilovers if necessary?
                            Got a seized coilover that wont budge, and squeaking noises from the rear. I assume its the coilover or something to do with the rear sway bar.

Comment

• centerline are good with suspension stuff

don't think anyone rebuilds D2s though

what you mean by seized? collars seized in place and don't turn?

just drown them in WD40 or that anti-freeze stuff for seized bolts, then use a hammer and a screwdriver

Comment

• Centerlink really fukin pisses me off

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X