Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seb go with either Haltech or Motec. A motec will cost more and will have to be wired in most likely. The Haltech Platinum series has alot of PnP patch looms for a wide variety of cars and the tuning features are amazing.

Comment

• Also see what your local tuners prefer too seb
      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• I gotta ask if any of you guys know what wheels these actually are?
        All I know so far is they are 16x7 or 16x8, 4x114.3 and 5x114.3. Don't know the offsets or even if they are real splits.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• apparently there's a black bugeye with yellow foggies, stockies and s|w banner going around and it's not mine lol. mate thought it was me then saw some random white dude get out of the car

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
            Seb go with either Haltech or Motec. A motec will cost more and will have to be wired in most likely. The Haltech Platinum series has alot of PnP patch looms for a wide variety of cars and the tuning features are amazing.
            The problem I have is that I don't have any of the loom up to the ECU, so I need a wire in one. If I can get a Haltech one which is needed to be wired in, that would be sweet.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
            Also see what your local tuners prefer too seb
            Local tuners, I don't have any local lol
            I'll be giving the tuning side of things a go myself, a base tune anyway, then I'll find someone local-ish that does whatever I end up going with...

Does sound like Haltech is the way to go.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Seb you can wire any ecu to any car. To make things easier for you get a factory loom so you can run a patch loom or splice into the stock loom. It's easier that way cos your using all of the stock factory sensors on the engine.

It will be a cunt of a job to wire in a complete long wiring harness to the motor. Why you no get loom wit engine Dolan.

Comment

• Seb look into autronic or mega squirt. Motec is nice but very expensive.

Id suggest going for a ECU that has good support in SA so you can get help tuning it etc

Comment

• or else i highly recommend moving to melbourne as well

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                    or else i highly recommend moving to melbourne as well
                    Agreed, you will have more luck finding a tuner here than in Adelaid. lol

Comment

• Seb go to Learntotune.com they do online tuning courses.

Had my tonsils removed on Wednesday, fek. I'm all over the shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        need a cab? 13 HACK
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          Thats probably my nan in the corner
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• LMFAO, fkin disss guyyyy, full escalating the situation like a million times. hahahahahahaha
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Oxer, what are you doing with that G13b? The one on your instagram

Comment

• Neil. Please sell me those.

Comment

Working...
                                X