• Those power outs are ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
        What about them?
        they alright?

Comment

• Which ones in particular?

Comment

• dont know,i just mean the area as a whole?

imnot exacvtly up to speed with which suburbs are classed as which area/side of melb

Comment

• Sydney roads. Are fucked. You're better off doing rally

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                dont know,i just mean the area as a whole?

imnot exacvtly up to speed with which suburbs are classed as which area/side of melb
                West: Hard cunts

North West: Hard cunt wogs

North: Wogs

North East: Mixture of wogs & aussies

East: Rich cunts

South East: Weird cunts + aussies

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  West: Hard cunts

North West: Hard cunt wogs

North: Wogs

North East: Mixture of wogs & aussies

East: Rich cunts

South East: Weird cunts + aussies
                  ill revised the east.

inner east: rich cunts (warrigul road inwards)
                  middle east: asians (warrigul road to eastlink)
                  far east: bogans and aussies (east link outwards) (reminds me of bdale and tgon on a bigger scale)

just went from middle to far, went from spot the whitey to spot the asian.
                  instead of waking up to golf r kids dsg farting up your road, I now wake up to the sound of lancers of love and bogan 6/8s trying to get the auto up the hill.
                  but in far east could actually afford to buy a house with a yard
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• id be looking to buy a house, wouldnt be a few years yet id imagine, as i wanna try and earn decent money before i move first (fifo, or try and get on at the power stations). reqs would be 4br, 2bathroom, at least double garage, shed out the back for a car or 2, low car friendly driveway, decent size backyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                      just went from middle to far, went from spot the whitey to spot the asian.
                      instead of waking up to golf r kids dsg farting up your road, I now wake up to the sound of lancers of love and bogan 6/8s trying to get the auto up the hill.
                      but in far east could actually afford to buy a house with a yard
                      so far east is more up my alley, hahahaha. used to that sort of stuff

what suburbs do far east start at?

Comment

• lukey cranbourne, clyde, pakenham way would be right up your alley haha
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                          lukey cranbourne, clyde, pakenham way would be right up your alley haha
                          getfkedm8

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            id be looking to buy a house, wouldnt be a few years yet id imagine, as i wanna try and earn decent money before i move first (fifo, or try and get on at the power stations). reqs would be 4br, 2bathroom, at least double garage, shed out the back for a car or 2, low car friendly driveway, decent size backyard.
                            im in ferntree gully.
                            we have 3 bed room, 1 bath room (house has allowance for a second, which im already planning) double garage with work area, tiny shed out back (could add another with all the land) back yard (997m2 block)
                            Low car friendly driveway is the only fail. that shit is bad even with air
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• ftg is the start of far east?

Comment

• Norfwest4lyfewallahabbibi.
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X