Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey colin LOL i remember when you made your S|W account and everyone was saying your a cop, or a pig who made a new account to get to our meets and fuck us over. Hahahaha that was funny.

Carry on.

Comment

• Woo go to change wheel bearing, find out the hubs fucked from the grenaded bearing conveniently at 4:45 so I don't have time to get a new hub until Monday dumaaaaaaaa

*edit*
      dad just dropped one of my xd9's on the front fuck life
      anyone got hookups for powdercoating time for a colour change
      Last edited by Guest; 01-05-2013, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
        Woo go to change wheel bearing, find out the hubs fucked from the grenaded bearing conveniently at 4:45 so I don't have time to get a new hub until Monday dumaaaaaaaa

*edit*
        dad just dropped one of my xd9's on the front fuck life
        anyone got hookups for powdercoating time for a colour change
        I take it that things aren't exactly working out for you lately?

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• sounds like everyones having a shit run this week. wednesday going to work i was rear ended by a truck sitting at a red light. luckily its only the boot and some light damage along the strip under the tail lights. and my csl spoiler is mashed.

then went to replace a pulley on the motor today to find out its the bearings in the alternator failing

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
            Two trips of the car loaded with wheels and rubber to the new house, starting to realise I might have a problem as I havnr opened the shed, or got to the pile in the back yard, or including all the other sets kicking around various parts of melbourne/SA/bairnsdale.
            where bouts in bairnsdale ¬_¬

Comment

• Im tempted to buy an R30.
              But I think it would be better if I used the money for the R31 instead.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                it has been slow in here lately, I too have been flat out at work reece, so dont feel too bad.
                this makes me feel better.

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                Hey colin LOL i remember when you made your S|W account and everyone was saying your a cop, or a pig who made a new account to get to our meets and fuck us over. Hahahaha that was funny.

Carry on.
                LOL I remember that

on a side note. Yeah I got defected again. 3 times in 4-5 weeks. LULZ.

RWC + MAJOR + FINE. Cop knew I got defected previously and said I didn't learn last time so gave me the above.

Think I might sell up this year. Get myself a V35 until I buy this house so I can afford the e92 and yes both will be bagged

or...........I reslam Camry and play it out all over again. Nearly made it through the blitz too. LOL

Comment

• So im thinking of going air ride until I can afford my next car.....

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    So im thinking of going air ride until I can afford my next car.....
                    nahhhhhh =P
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                      sounds like everyones having a shit run this week. wednesday going to work i was rear ended by a truck sitting at a red light. luckily its only the boot and some light damage along the strip under the tail lights. and my csl spoiler is mashed.

then went to replace a pulley on the motor today to find out its the bearings in the alternator failing
                      Hey! My alternator in the legend is the exact same! Been driving like that for about 5 months now

nek minut, daily the vl.

drove through booze bus last night in the vl, idling like a champ, went to leave, every single cop watching me.... Stupid cam and its lumpyness.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• at least you didn't get mistaken for a missing person LOL

Comment

Hey! My alternator in the legend is the exact same! Been driving like that for about 5 months now

nek minut, daily the vl.

drove through booze bus last night in the vl, idling like a champ, went to leave, every single cop watching me.... Stupid cam and its lumpyness.
                          can we name it maria?

Comment

• Minor defect today in Geelong. Cop was really nice and had a few jokes. Jokes or no jokes though he still handed out a defect for height. He said he wont give me a fine, however he is in sunshine quite often and said if he see's me again low im'a cop it. Overall im still happy he was nice.

What i didnt understand was there was 2 cop cars at maccas, the undercover guys came out and they defected me, after they left the highway patrol guys came out, looked at me and just walked away sif nothing was wrong. Dafuq

Comment

• Hey dudes, can you please keep a look out for the following car

cheersss
                              03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

nek minut, daily the vl.

haha yeh, the old motor did the same thing, but i drove it til it was howling before i changed it. bit more care for this motor though, too much money in it

Comment

Working...
                                X