Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel all ethnic after northern skids last night brah!

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      I only have one set of 'cool' 5x100 wheels, and they are in pieces at the moment.
      think everything else is 5x114.3 or 5x112 atm, so I guess I'm in the clear.

Whats the go with Western/Northern suburbs road works.
      last night got stuck on some road travelling in the wrong direction for 15mins with no options of turning around or stopping
      Rape trap

Comment

I only have one set of 'cool' 5x100 wheels, and they are in pieces at the moment.
        think everything else is 5x114.3 or 5x112 atm, so I guess I'm in the clear.

Whats the go with Western/Northern suburbs road works.
        last night got stuck on some road travelling in the wrong direction for 15mins with no options of turning around or stopping
        yeha the western/ring rd is fked...and has been for months. road works which dont seem to be progressing anywhere =[

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
        I feel all ethnic after northern skids last night brah!
        its like as if a bunch of you VeeDubbers went to norfern suburbs to see wat it do........

spotted them new holden commodore ute earlier. was red and green p plater....i think it may have been slightly lowered or maybe stock......but it had a decent sized stance:nation sticker on the back.......i didnt understand the connection to the sticker and the ute.....it was horrible.
        tried to keep just a lil bit infront of him to show the SW sticker and how it is supposed to be done with some and only SOME fitmUnt.....nek minnit, cutest lil girl red p plater is behind me.....full distracted......sigh.......LMFAO
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          spotted them new holden commodore ute earlier. was red and green p plater....i think it may have been slightly lowered or maybe stock......but it had a decent sized stance:nation sticker on the back.......i didnt understand the connection to the sticker and the ute.....it was horrible.
          tried to keep just a lil bit infront of him to show the SW sticker and how it is supposed to be done with some and only SOME fitmUnt.....nek minnit, cutest lil girl red p plater is behind me.....full distracted......sigh.......LMFAO
          I heard her name was Taylor...

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
            fuck who is it? msg me on my phone

i see your sneaky edit colin. you got ripped off. could have given it to you for 50 bucks. white boys...
            neG mang this one uses replacement cartridges
            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
              I heard her name was Taylor...
              mother.of.god...... =O

Originally posted by cln View Post
              neG mang this one uses replacement cartridges
              please go outside for a few minutes sir. =)

Comment

• Comment

• Leona23456789rd

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    yeha the western/ring rd is fked...and has been for months. road works which dont seem to be progressing anywhere =[
                    wasn't pretty at all!

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    its like as if a bunch of you VeeDubbers went to norfern suburbs to see wat it do........
                    we may have...
                    was like spot the east side kids
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

wasn't pretty at all!

we may have...
                      was like spot the east side kids

awww dannggiittt.....

Comment

• Lovingggg youuu is likeee reeedddddddd <3

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                          Lovingggg youuu is likeee reeedddddddd <3
                          Loving you is like, driving static in a slammed car, throwing sparks on the streeeeeetttttt <3

Comment

• went outside, sunburn. nothin much new there babez
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• spf 50+ hitting aus soon. get on that shit
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                went outside, sunburn. nothin much new there babez
                                AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING COOKED AND SHIT. BURN RAANNGGGGAAAAAAAA....SSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......HG AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Originally posted by neni View Post
                                spf 50+ hitting aus soon. get on that shit
                                bic-boi, Happy Birthday!!!! May bike n stick bring joy to you today and everyday. =D
                                i Fink ur missues got you the new deluxe Stick that has a button which releases multiple sticks from the sides so that when you do bike n stick sesh u get more stick-age......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                                X