Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im just LOLing hat george is hungry again.. that kid eats way to much for his size

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Nothing anymore, just making sure we don't have a community of elitists within elitists...
      Oh well I be damned. I thought "fanboy" was a term we described people rocking fake shit to fit in?

Originally posted by shinny View Post
      Im just LOLing hat george is hungry again.. that kid eats way to much for his size
      The fuck man hahahahah. full large pho bowl sesh. nekminnit has a dinner after. attends dinner then nekminit comes on sw and reports he is hungry.

i want your metabolism.

Comment

• George is always hungry because sticking a bike for a bikeNstick sesh is very hard work and consumes a lot of energy. needs to keep his calories up so he can stick harderrrrrrr.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Whos is Gordie

Comment

• I still don't know what the fuck is happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
              Oh well I be damned. I thought "fanboy" was a term we described people rocking fake shit to fit in?
              A sticker off ebay isnt really something to get your panties in a knot over, at the end of the day its still reppin the site.

We all started somewhere, I remember the first time I met you at the first sw meet we had in 2010. you too were keen and eager to fit in.

Everybody here needs to take a step back and remember where we all started, because all of us are fanboys of styles that were created decades ago, and we are yet to perfect any of them.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                The bruise on your ass from georginah sticking you like a bike.

I still dun understand this fanboy shit. Hahaha.

Coz i have FB ox didnt want it. Watch him disappear from instagram wen i eventually get one. Lololololololololololololol

Bit devo that cops didnt ruin the car meet today. Hahahaha
                Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                George is always hungry because sticking a bike for a bikeNstick sesh is very hard work and consumes a lot of energy. needs to keep his calories up so he can stick harderrrrrrr.
                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• colin, its 35 degrees on sunday.....
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• and I ran fakes when I started.

Comment

• issit? fuck gg LOL.. 30deg plus has me in doors and staying away from windows while 35deg or higher and its all hands to battle stations. gotta find closest shade and become one with it neo stylez
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        A sticker off ebay isnt really something to get your panties in a knot over, at the end of the day its still reppin the site.

We all started somewhere, I remember the first time I met you at the first sw meet we had in 2010. you too were keen and eager to fit in.

Everybody here needs to take a step back and remember where we all started, because all of us are fanboys of styles that were created decades ago, and we are yet to perfect any of them.
                        haha yep I remember. I don't have my g string in a knot. Was just stating what I'd gathered from reading on here. Personally I have nothing against Gordie or his car. He hasn't done anything against me nor has he said anything against me that I am aware.

Stanceworks Familia, we are all elitist fanboys.

Comment

• i'm running fakes and a geniune S|W banner... i am a fanboy, of cars that look good.

as said before, you've gotta start somewhere - this is where i started. i wanted a set of wheels that fitted properly, the only geniunes i had found at the time were all 17x7 +45 fail fitment.. its all part of learning. if i had today's knowledge back when i was wheel shopping, i would have gone a different route

if anyone thinks im a fanboy/poser/the illest i would suggest they cease the faggotry immediately

Comment

• lmao i fuckin had bob jane wheels 19x8.5 +45 all round when i started 245/35/19 and people said i had crazy stretch? thefuck is wrong with people.

Now i have 19x10 +24 235/35/19 and 19x9.5 +18 225/35/19

Comment

• No idea who gordie is but just chill.

We all started from first base.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                Originally posted by neni View Post
                                colin, its 35 degrees on sunday.....
                                Originally posted by cln View Post
                                issit? fuck gg LOL.. 30deg plus has me in doors and staying away from windows while 35deg or higher and its all hands to battle stations. gotta find closest shade and become one with it neo stylez
                                reveennggeeeeee....gonna fkin hide all the sunblock away from you and fkin take away your umbrella and hat and car keys. Constantly push you out of the shade. =D

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                                and I ran fakes when I started.
                                i ran genuines when i first started. LOOOOL...yesiknowimnothelpingsitchh..hahaha
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X