Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol mike... i did 4 years dealing cards at crown... enuff for me 6 years is too much haha
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Moonburn?
      hes Burnt 4 Lyfe.
      hahahahahahha
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• So which of the "SW familia" think Gordie is a "fanboy"?

I know a few of you on here have been saying it, I just want to understand why? Its not everyday a 19y/o kid modifies a car thats as left of field as he has? most of us just have pieces of shit that you can buy parts off the shelf for, only a handful of guys have built cars that you cant buy any parts for.

Makes me sad, that of all people, some of us cant accept someone for what they have built. Sure Gordies car has ebay sw stickers on the back window, pretty sure most of us have rocked and still rock illest clothing as gay as it has become.

pull your heads in cunts.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          So which of the "SW familia" think Gordie is a "fanboy"?

I know a few of you on here have been saying it, I just want to understand why? Its not everyday a 19y/o kid modifies a car thats as left of field as he has? most of us just have pieces of shit that you can buy parts off the shelf for, only a handful of guys have built cars that you cant buy any parts for.

Makes me sad, that of all people, some of us cant accept someone for what they have built. Sure Gordies car has ebay sw stickers on the back window, pretty sure most of us have rocked and still rock illest clothing as gay as it has become.

pull your heads in cunts.
          well put
          sigpic

Comment

• Not everyone gets along that's life. Nice car, not a fan of the bloke
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• I don't know the guy, I am a fan of his car though.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Good times today at Auto euphoria. I know they dont build things to our taste but good on them for organising an event. And the females.....

JDMST for 2mins then pho for shits n giggles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  Good times today at Auto euphoria. I know they dont build things to our taste but good on them for organising an event. And the females.....

JDMST for 2mins then pho for shits n giggles.
                  "Models" bahahaha
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Wait i thought there was like 10 fanboys haha.. didnt take it as anything more than a joke, not sure why any of it is a big deal. Or maybe ive just missed a lot of it

Actually ima edit this. Ox on the basis of a conversation and nothing more, i thought all the jokes were about the actual individual and not the car in any sort. Once again this is from what little i know, but i dont see why his or any fanboys car has anything to do with it. Im not having a stab at you or him or anything, just trying to understnad your point of view. Why brng up the car at all, not to mention i personally think its not 'modified' in anyway. I would hardly say a friend painting and fixing your car as well as putting on wheels modifying. Once again, i know im the only one with balls to ask this or talk about it
                    Last edited by Guest; 12-16-2012, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• From my point of view, people from our community are calling him a "fanboy" of what we are doing. Our community is based on the cars that we build. His car is totally relavent, but now I understand there is more to the story then meets the eye, petty south east bullshit.

another reason why I dislike the southeast. In the north, if we dont get along, we dont bother resorting to name calling. We dont associate, and if we must, its a simple hello. no drama.

Didnt realise that we were as narrowminded as other people in the car scene. I blame facebook

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc"]WAR - Why Can't We Be Friends - YouTube[/ame]
                        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Each to their own, and now i guess i know less about the story than i thought i did. Once again my theory was personality based and nothing car related, but i guess iono what the fucks going on. Truth is, im hungry - and when george is hungry he must eat.

Comment

• lol? the fucks goin on here?
                            - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Nothing anymore, just making sure we don't have a community of elitists within elitists...

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                lol? the fucks goin on here?
                                The bruise on your ass from georginah sticking you like a bike.

I still dun understand this fanboy shit. Hahaha.

Coz i have FB ox didnt want it. Watch him disappear from instagram wen i eventually get one. Lololololololololololololol

Bit devo that cops didnt ruin the car meet today. Hahahaha
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X