X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    fuckin sick hanging with nam all day. lulz were had. loveyewnamzzz

and dennis and his wife. full triple date sesh - mad invite.
    You're always welcome to 3rd wheel, but dont embarass me by telling everyone about our cuddles in sydney bruh </3

Originally posted by mohsen View Post
    estblshd gon be the bomb.. literally
    LOLLL...

Comment

• E30 wagon needs the side intrusion bars redone because the place in Sydney did a shit job, apparently they only stuck them in with urethane/sikaflex rather than welding...

Gonna cost est $300-$400 each door to remove the shitty work and re-weld new bars in to pass for engineers/RWC... mad -_- + the $450 engineers cert price.

Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• ^^^^^That sucks, but will be worth it in the end....mad wagon!

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        I just ordered and payed for another set of wheels :/ I have issues...

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
        you're not alone. my newest set arrived today, havent even finished paying for them, gotta love credit cards!!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...499#post889499
        I have the same disease.....I've bought 3 different sets from 3 different countries that are all on their way here for a car I haven't even bought yet!
        Last edited by Beware; 09-26-2012, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• sorry if it's a stupid question but...do AU Spec e30 sedan doors fit? if so, would it be cheaper to source sedan doors?

That's what i did when I brought my infini over from NZ. Just got mx6 AU spec doors with factory side intrusion bars which were much beefier anyway.
          Last edited by Infini; 09-26-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• Delete.. repeat post.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
              E30 wagon needs the side intrusion bars redone because the place in Sydney did a shit job, apparently they only stuck them in with urethane/sikaflex rather than welding...

Gonna cost est $300-$400 each door to remove the shitty work and re-weld new bars in to pass for engineers/RWC... mad -_- + the $450 engineers cert price.

least they can fix it, better than going "nah, shes no good, scrap it"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                I have the same disease.....I've bought 3 different sets from 3 different countries that are all on their way here for a car I haven't even bought yet!
                Wow, ok well yeh, you have it much worse than me then :/ mate, you have SERIOUS issues.

Originally posted by Infini View Post
                sorry if it's a stupid question but...do AU Spec e30 sedan doors fit? if so, would it be cheaper to source sedan doors?

That's what i did when I brought my infini over from NZ. Just got mx6 AU spec doors with factory side intrusion bars which were much beefier anyway.
                Mate I did consider that. If i searched long enough, I could probably find a busted engined sedan and chuck the doors on to pass. Although, would prob still end up costing around the $1k mark + the time it would take to find a suitable doner. Would rather just cop it in the ass (no lube) and pay the money to and get it done 100% legit first time, then not have to worry about it again.

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                least they can fix it, better than going "nah, shes no good, scrap it"
                That is true, i could tell they were a bit hesitant to do it when talking to them on the phone. They actually called the place in Sydney that originally did the job and tried to get them to pay for the fix. But, they wouldn't have it... Prob be another week or so for them to get it all done now. Expensive, but it will be worth it in the end
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• need some advice cobbers

how much lower should I go in the rear to make this shit look good, keep it mind this car is a daily and I rip heli's and shit in it.

got dem dere coil overs so it aint no thing

Fair Dinkum

Comment

• From facebook:

Modifying a car is a dangerous thing, really. It can ruin so many other aspects of my life which seem to be in balance. I've seen it ruin relationships, friendships, family ties and, of course, bank accounts. It's a dangerous devil to become friends with and let into my life. If this 'devil' is so destructive, why even take the risk? That's it, right there -- the risk. The famous 'no risk, no rewa...rd' mantra has never been more true. It's the ability to control a demon which can literally bankrupt me of everything in life -- I believe this is a large part of why I do what I've done. People around me will mock me for blowing thousands of dollars on something which depreciates on daily basis and causes me so many headaches, but I could't care less. It's the adrenaline rush I've got from the entire gig -- buying, waiting, fitting, breaking and then doing it all over again. This rush is unlike anything else in life and I simply cannot describe how it feels. It's a magical sensation that cannot be derived from anything else in my lives, it's a high of sorts. It's just part of who I am.

Comment

• this kid

buys my wheels and now thinks he can rock a mask? lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                        E30 wagon needs the side intrusion bars redone because the place in Sydney did a shit job, apparently they only stuck them in with urethane/sikaflex rather than welding...

I fuckin died.

Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
                        need some advice cobbers

how much lower should I go in the rear to make this shit look good, keep it mind this car is a daily and I rip heli's and shit in it.

got dem dere coil overs so it aint no thing

guard to tire would be enough, espesh if you're driving it relatively hard...

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                        From facebook:
                        fuckin facebook.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• shit ay, I'll try 1cm off the guard, if that shit works I'll go full retard.
                          Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                            this kid
                            [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img138/6418/39718910151420406904535.jpg[/MG]
                            buys my wheels and now thinks he can rock a mask? lol
                            Its a fake mask too.....
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• is that the same kid who owned the micra?
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Last edited by Thestu; 09-26-2012, 08:23 PM.
                                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X