Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done....fk iphones. Put then under ur wheel and reverse over them.....multiple times for maximum fone usage.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• I got a series 2, from a mate for like $180, perfect except for a few marks on the back, so pre stoked haha

But fuck yeah, love it so much more intensely than my iPhone.

#FuckhipsteriPhone5lyfinfavourofSamsungforcheaplyf

Comment

• george bringing the LULZ
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
          you're not alone. my newest set arrived today, havent even finished paying for them, gotta love credit cards!!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...499#post889499
          Nice mate, awesome wheels!! I'll get pics of mine when they eventually get here. Need to get made still.

Originally posted by JC. View Post
          Samsung galaxy acquired <3
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• LOL trust moh to be the arab
            I have an arab patient, and i was tempting to ask "do you know moh" but then if they did it would be awks and go against the whole patient confidentiality shit. so i didnt. So i made an assumption that moh knows all arabs in melbourne...and sydney.

Comment

• Lmao.
              I know a lot.

I have a spot left at the sau nationals guys, its $60 for the whole week end which is peanuts And well be leaving Friday early morning and coming back Monday arvo

Comment

• Word up fella's.

Apparently there's a blitz on tonight out north.
                Vicroads and sherrif's targeting Coburg, Fawkner, Cambellfield and Pascoe Vale. Avoid Sydney rd, Bell st and Hume hwy.

Not sure of the legitimacy of the alert (recieved via txt) however it wouldn't surprise me (I saw two vicroad goons on the hume near town only yesterday.

Just thought I'd let y'all know

Comment

• time to do my work...

Comment

• In fucking NZ!!

First half an hour here, counted 16 skylines, 8 cefiros, 5 wrx's, 11 rx7's and a bazillion slammed hiluxs/triton/couriers!

I <3 Christchurch

Comment

• There is some wild sluts in Christchurch

Comment

• Originally posted by Bflat View Post
                        Word up fella's.

Apparently there's a blitz on tonight out north.
                        Vicroads and sherrif's targeting Coburg, Fawkner, Cambellfield and Pascoe Vale. Avoid Sydney rd, Bell st and Hume hwy.

Not sure of the legitimacy of the alert (recieved via txt) however it wouldn't surprise me (I saw two vicroad goons on the hume near town only yesterday.

Just thought I'd let y'all know
                        meh, immunity, no care.

Been driving nearly aired out everywhere lol.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIf8mKKVXnQ"]ME GUSTA - Do You Wanna Dance? - YouTube[/ame]
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• 03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            getout.

Comment

• fuckin sick hanging with nam all day. lulz were had. loveyewnamzzz

and dennis and his wife. full triple date sesh - mad invite.

Comment

• estblshd gon be the bomb.. literally

Comment

Working...
                                X