This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Not really dude lol.... A lot know both his cars... + a lot more, Like his truck.
    Scratch taht i just googled it his truck is badass
    Last edited by Neil; 03-18-2011, 11:42 AM.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• A State Of Trance, ep 500

Hosted by Armin Van Buuren
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ahhh
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i trolled rod off of wheel whores, with 1 post

lols

Comment

• by what i've been told that set of mesiters on Rod's car has not been paid for yet....

coz the guy selling those wheels is a friend of mine i think i should offer him moneys and buy the wheels if Rod hasn't come up with the cash

how long do you think it would take before i get perma-banned from VIC for doing that?
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                by what i've been told that set of mesiters on Rod's car has not been paid for yet....

coz the guy selling those wheels is a friend of mine i think i should offer him moneys and buy the wheels if Rod hasn't come up with the cash

how long do you think it would take before i get perma-banned from VIC for doing that?
                I would've asked for them back after day one, asif you leave a set of 2000 dollar wheels at some fags house so he can take poser shots of himself of the wheel and his car...

Perm ban ftw (Y)

Comment

• Comment

That is the most truthfull statement ever posted. God its good to have other northeners on here.
                    to bring back something old, dont disreguard the lowly east sider

Comment

• My Protostar yoyo from Yoyofactory arrived today oddly enough.
                      yes i blame Fatlace for doign a small snippet of Ann Connolly for this damm yoyo purchase.
                      None the less.....time to break shit around the house....LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Not as hard as my dick when I see a fit chick in trackies.

VTEC > all engine sounds.
                        Itb na rb26-8> anything

Comment

• nas already has the wheels back

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            by what i've been told that set of mesiters on Rod's car has not been paid for yet....

nas alredy has em back

Comment

• so my car has a factory retractable chin lip. looks good with it down but it goes up until you hit 80 kays
                              fix- unclip both motors
                              profit

Comment

• Originally posted by x10hz View Post
                                to bring back something old, dont disreguard the lowly east sider
                                whatchu talkin bout willis?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X