• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      haha lol
      the biggest kick in the guts was the fact its under 125kw/t.. i just needed to submit a form to get an exemption which was rejected because its a sport oriented model
      pleaded with the vicroads engineers but they couldnt do shit they even agreed with me haha

also finally found those rare pods and genuine plastic east bear skirts for 400 bux!!! and had to pull out because im selling.
      rim plans were 33 gtr stockers with 10mm spacers all round or 17x9x+20 enkie rpf's
      Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      18 man
      r32>r34>c110>r33

yes, i came very very close to snapping up a c110 coupe
      That sucks dude... no good. so do you have another car to drive in the mean time? Or do you have to wait to sell this first?

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      Nice avatar homo.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• mums territory.
        oh the odd looks i get when i drive that

and i decided to grow some balls and drive it on the sau charity cruise.. oh wow, lone skyline on the hume highway and a cop pulls out behind me
        fuckkkkkkkkk.. he indicated left then changed his mind.. sped up a little to sus me out.. FUCKKKKKKKKKK then he turned left without indicating. i shot for the side lane at ford and hid between a pair of mondeos and waited for everybody to arrive lol
        Last edited by mohsen; 03-10-2011, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• better then nothing... I roll my old lady's jazz haha... Luckily I work nightshift, So I can afford to have the civic off the road for a couple weeks at a time... If I didnt then I'd be fucked, since its my daily.

Comment

• i guess so, looking forward to an s2 R33 when/if this thing sells.. whale but meh, nice interior, will look sexy with some low and nice rims (like billys car)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Nice avatar homo.
              Yeah wat mang? i went from Hayley to mah car....quit haytin
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                i guess so, looking forward to an s2 R33 when/if this thing sells.. whale but meh, nice interior, will look sexy with some low and nice rims (like billys car)
                r33's make baby jesus cry...

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                Yeah wat mang? i went from Hayley to mah car....quit haytin
                <3

Comment

• Thats straight out of the us... has to be....

The funny thing is I would roll that, just for the lulz.

Comment

• oh i would too, only that wouldnt work up here because every con, vincent and ali would want to do that to their car haha
                    quite enjoy the WTF looks i get when i drive the 4 door for work

Comment

• haha what natio are ya? Im italo-australian... so I know everyone you just stated hahaha.

Comment

• I'm Syrian. Not Assyrian.

Comment

• sweet... you still working with your old man? or got another job these days?

Do you sleep? haha....

Comment

• No sleep sucks balls :l

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Haha yeh usually fall asleep now. Had to many red bulls on the way to tafe.
                              I'm studying part time mechanic engineering and pretty much work with dad and uncle. Was supposed to take over from my dad but decided to play with cars and drink excessively on weekends instead of the stress of a business at 18
                              Anyway, 7am start tomorrow. Its gonna suck. Catch yas.

Comment

Working...
                              X