This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rebarrel SSRs?

or find the cheapest 4X100 bbs on yja, adn get em rebarreled?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      how would it get sent to ur po box ox?
      When you order it, whether it be online or on the phone, whenever they ask for the shipping/mailing address, give them my po box addy... Then they'll arrive and Ill pick them up...

If you wanna do it let me know, Ill hook you up with the info.

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
      Ok so I'm struggling hard to find some good offset wheels for the e30. Like i'm talking around the +0 mark in 14"-16"... Anyone have any suggestions or something. Yahoo auctions don't have much in 4x100 in good offsets...

I have got the ssr's from the civic (16x7.5 +26) but to make them decent I would have to use spacers which I'm not keen on shelling out an extra $500 for front and rear... But if I can't find anything soon, i will most likely just get the spacers.
      Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
      rebarrel SSRs?

or find the cheapest 4X100 bbs on yja, adn get em rebarreled?
      This. $600 should rougly get you a full set of wheels in 14-16" that are 4x100.... Then maybe sell the ssr's yo pay for new lips/refurbing?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ok ill let ya know when i decide to do it

Comment

• E30 is gettin some lovin full front and rear suspension/bushing/control arm replacement. Going to attempt it DIY but we will see how I go.

H&R sports springs with Bilstein Sport shocks, Hardrace front control arm bushings etc etc

[/URL]
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• jesus mike.

Comment

• i think a trip to the wrekers is in oreder tomorrow, gona look for some random parts for the R31

still a few months away untill i can afford new coilovers for the 180
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                i think a trip to the wrekers is in oreder tomorrow, gona look for some random parts for the R31

still a few months away untill i can afford new coilovers for the 180
                Your current coilovers busted or you just getting better performers ? also you putting coilies in the 31?

Edit: Arrghh! I just lost at "Look at cool stuff in the states but don't buy anything" 35$ worth of stickers on their way!
                Last edited by Kerelm; 02-09-2011, 09:31 AM.
                Flickr

Comment

• I **** when that happens..

Comment

• Stickers > tomorrow nights dinner.

Argh I cant stop looking at pics of Euro's.

Ps. Whats the current status of your Civic, Ox ?
                    Last edited by Kerelm; 02-09-2011, 11:31 AM.
                    Flickr

Comment

• Stock as a rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Stock as a rock.
                        Ew. Plans?
                        Flickr

Comment

• stretched semi slicks, a few new suspension components and then track work

Comment

• Ah sounds good. You getting a new daily?
                            Flickr

Comment

• damn radiator hose blew on me

Comment

• front camber adjusted.....took a nice 3 hours at CenterLine Suspension in Thommo.....LOL
                                although i may need to do somehting about the rear lowz.....hrmmmz....operation sandbag mebe.....or ricebag......hahahahha
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X