This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kerelm View Post
    Your current coilovers busted or you just getting better performers ? also you putting coilies in the 31?
    Nah man, current coilovers are fine, but i want to get some silkroads coz they go lower and ride better

then the R31 will get the hand-me-down coilovers from the 180 along with all the old 180 front gear i have laying around after doing the 5 stud conversion a while ago

scored an epic bargain today at the wreckers, a pair of R33 GTS-T 4 pot front callipers for $60 LOL

up for sale for $300 LOL, this is gona pay for my trailer hire for VicDrift Matsuri
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerelm View Post
      Ah sounds good. You getting a new daily?
      Nah man... Umad is my daily haha.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      damn radiator hose blew on me
      Gayness.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      front camber adjusted.....took a nice 3 hours at CenterLine Suspension in Thommo.....LOL
      although i may need to do somehting about the rear lowz.....hrmmmz....operation sandbag mebe.....or ricebag......hahahahha
      bring it round
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        front camber adjusted.....took a nice 3 hours at CenterLine Suspension in Thommo.....LOL
        although i may need to do somehting about the rear lowz.....hrmmmz....operation sandbag mebe.....or ricebag......hahahahha
        did he give you a hard time about your car? I took the datto there to see if he was interested in aligning it, he put it on the hoist and proceeded to tell me how it was too low to even work properly

Comment

• My 1UZFE/W58 five speed swap kit was made by Bullet Cars Australia........thats random and has something to do with Australia...that count?

STANCEdC400onWORKS

Comment

• stretched semi slicks? You're pulling our legs right?

Comment

• Got my rear suspension in today. Bilstein sport shocks with H&R sport springs as well as new Swaybar endlinks and new strut top's still sitting pretty much stock height, hoping it will drop a bit in a few days of driving... Am going to attempt the front suspension tomorrow, should be sweet. First time I have ever swapped out suspension befor myself.

Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                Nah man, current coilovers are fine, but i want to get some silkroads coz they go lower and ride better

then the R31 will get the hand-me-down coilovers from the 180 along with all the old 180 front gear i have laying around after doing the 5 stud conversion a while ago

scored an epic bargain today at the wreckers, a pair of R33 GTS-T 4 pot front callipers for $60 LOL

up for sale for $300 LOL, this is gona pay for my trailer hire for VicDrift Matsuri
                Damn bro nice score!

31's sit looow with S13 coilies in em thumbs up there. Looking forward to seeing how your 31 ends up.
                Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  did he give you a hard time about your car? I took the datto there to see if he was interested in aligning it, he put it on the hoist and proceeded to tell me how it was too low to even work properly
                  He wouldnt have said much to Jason, Jase looks like a motherfucking Yakuza hit man.

Originally posted by J.D View Post
                  stretched semi slicks? You're pulling our legs right?
                  Why would I joke about something like that

Comment

• need to shave really badly, this hair is irritating the fuck out of me

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        need to shave really badly, this hair is irritating the fuck out of me
                        I had a shave tonight before work...

That hole looks like a vagina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          He wouldnt have said much to Jason, Jase looks like a motherfucking Yakuza hit man.
                          LOLOLOLOLOL..... i just dont look friendly at times as so im told.....

Originally posted by anth View Post
                          Nah, Chris just kept saying that it was pure cop bait....LOL
                          but he didnt refuse or give me a hard time saying it was too low or the alignment i was after was too stupid.
                          Glenn (the guy who did the alignment), didnt say much, but from his face, he was a bit frustrated about adjusting the front camber, because with the Skunk2 arms for my car, its pretty much trial and error to get it right. He had to raise the car adjust it a bit on each side evenly, then drop it to see how it sat, then raise again and re-adjust more.
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Cause you dont... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              I had a shave tonight before work...

That hole looks like a vagina.
                              lol.

dunno when it blew open on me but it did on friday arvo sometime

Comment

• Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X