X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much was the EPA fine/test?

Comment

• $34.90 for the test.

i havent been fined yet, but im assuming if i get a 3rd one i will?

Comment

• Edit
        Last edited by private_numero; 01-25-2011, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• did you order them through a company here?

fail man... streeter would have been heeeaps cheaper.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Thats what i thought too man. But streeter was chargin me around 800 more than the above did. I was surprised.

Comment

• serious?

strange?

Comment

• Yeah man. Was strange. Jesse was the cheapest i found (though not by much) until one of my mates told me about this guy. My mate has bought close to 6k worth of parts and wheels from him in the past without fail.

So i figured, streeter is good for second hand wheels maybe? Not so for brand new ones?

But anyway, hows work ox? Long time brother

Comment

• Work is aids.

Comment

• waahhh, MS1, i was aiming these a while back, until i struck gold on the rare SSRs.
                    The MS1 should look mintah mang
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                      I was gonna go Ox but I've got work and an Epic annual ski trip this weekend.

btw I saw your defect pics
                      I just read this post haha...

Defect, meh..

Ill have to hit you up on msn sometime, Im always a shit cunt with that, I turn the comp at home on, walk away, come back like an hour later and you have said something but are long gone or I have to bail for work haha... Mass fail on my behalf!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Work is aids.
                        agreed

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        waahhh, MS1, i was aiming these a while back, until i struck gold on the rare SSRs.
                        The MS1 should look mintah mang
                        I hope it looks mintah, or else..mass failz hahaha. The rims you got now is ballin. more ballin than the ms1 IMO. lucky cunt for finding them ahha

Comment

• my car is back tomorrow YAY!!!!

Comment

• i demand video of the dyno run and a video of a big skid when you pick the car up
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• i seen the white pulsar that was at the stanceworks meet last year at bryant park for the hillclimb today

Comment

• Oi matey's

Sorry about the Ashes, better luck next time.

I've managed to score a few FastFour back issues off a family member living out in Melbourne. You guys have some sweet Mazda Capella (rotaries) Datto 510's and some other similar era Jap stuff that look hard as nails!

Do me a solid and post some snaps (stanced preferrably) of some 70's and 80's Aussie work'd Jap metal in the Retro Appreciation Thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X