X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollin hard on 9" Nams Like it.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• i need 9" wide rims
      Last edited by Lukey; 12-10-2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• i need front camber kit....LOL....gonna take a while for me to get used to the looks of 18" rims, since i was on 19" for soo long.
        Need an alignment bad too....i need that neg camber....LOL....freakin pokin like fail....LOL
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• They on man!?

Pics? PM!!! NAO!!!!

How far? I could modify a set?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• nah, no pics yet...rushed it from the tyre shop coz i was late or werk already.
            The fronts rub a bit on the straights, but if i turn....gg. woulda thought 215/40/18 on 8.5 would be some sort of a stretch....but now wen i look at it....looks like nothing at all....devo.
            For the rears..i just the neg camber so i can gain that small extra low...LOL...stupid tein ss...hahaha
            for the fronts, prob need like to run -1.3 to be fine. I mean i do have some natural neg camber at the front...but not enough as it seems

Comment

• Well let me know.. If you get me a set of arms I can shorten them, otherwise order adjustables asap

Or we could do a small pull? Have you had the fronts rolled?

Comment

• yeah its lightly rolled....mebe a bit more of a roll woulid be ok.....dunno...ill have to have a proper look tamoz.... =D

Comment

• Take a pic and show me how far it is

If it scrubs a bit maybe try winding the dampener up for a little bit till you address the issure properly

Comment

• been running the hardest setting all round the corners fir ages =)
                    hold up ill PM u some fail nite pics i just took with fone...LOL

Comment

• Haha okies

Comment

• Comment

• #plates ILL357 is available

Comment

• devo...looks like ima have to rock mexican spec until monday or tuesday. Couldnt get to a place for wheel alignment....either all booked out or my car was too low to go up....fkin sucks mang....sooo fail.
                            almost want to like jack up the car and just dial some ghetto camber in myself...LOL

Comment

• Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk! o hai thar errbody. i did this DIY because i got rid of the old shitty looking handbrake boot/cover when i put my type-r shift boot on, the collar on my old stock shift boot was broken, so thats why i got the type-r shift boot. so we will be using the old stock shift boot. ive been

Comment

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hai
                                Last edited by TRaNz; 12-11-2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X