Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=DRVSLW;566808]ah that's right, Sem was saying.

internal work + ecu?QUOTE]

internal work?? i never said that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
      why do you hurt my feelings for
      Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

Originally posted by x10hz View Post
      Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
      ah that's right, Sem was saying.

internal work + ecu?
      Bullshit asshole.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by x10hz View Post

I was referecing you saying that Ox was working at Air ride and you told me that. (read back a page or two when Ox was talking about working - I asked him where and rememebred you told me)

internal work and ecu was a question I was asking about Ox's turbo setup - different topic lol

misunderstanding son lawl.
        Last edited by DRVSLW; 09-16-2011, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• You boys....

So silly.

Comment

• EOI - 96 honda accord, pm for details if you are serious, not joking. will sell with mods if price is right, dad threatened to sell the car with my permission or not if i get defected/epa/or anything. so yerh kinda not in the mood to joke around atm.
            sigpic

Comment

• Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Hide yellow sticker when defected, clear
              It and slam it again within 24 hours. Dont tell parents you got defected. If EPA, just try get to the letter box before they do rofl

Comment

• mum always gets the letter and always opens it even if its under my name thinking its dads so it cant be help. but you know when your parents are serious and my dad is serious and he will sell it and i bet for like 5-6k with all the parts.
                sigpic

Comment

• dammnnn i know the feeling crazy asian parents

just saw your car before must of just missed ya when you dropped it off
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• My dad- if you get a defect on that thing I'll burn it to the ground.
                    Me- ok..

Lols anyway. Was at the car wash and a group of hIgh school kids were eyeing my car. One of them came over for a chat and asked what the sw sticker was, so I'm explaining and one other kid walks over and goes what a faggot man. Rims are gay.
                    Trying to be as nice as possible I say each to their own and to go back to his Commos. Then he goes ok and kicks the cup of banana smoothie I placed on the ground towards the car. Shit all over my wheels And guards. So I beat the living snot out of him.

Does anyone know how i can get the blood out of my shoes? They're my best shoes

Comment

• LOL moe whatta hard cunt
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Originally posted by TRaNz
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• omfg was this at the South Morang carwash on McDonalds Rd i told u to go to?
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lol moh, needs pics
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                            My dad- if you get a defect on that thing I'll burn it to the ground.
                            Me- ok..

Lols anyway. Was at the car wash and a group of hIgh school kids were eyeing my car. One of them came over for a chat and asked what the sw sticker was, so I'm explaining and one other kid walks over and goes what a faggot man. Rims are gay.
                            Trying to be as nice as possible I say each to their own and to go back to his Commos. Then he goes ok and kicks the cup of banana smoothie I placed on the ground towards the car. Shit all over my wheels And guards. So I beat the living snot out of him.

Kidz these days....................................
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Me- ok..

I tried calling you tonight...

If I had have know, I would have come down and joined in.

Kids these days need to be taught some fucking respect.

Comment

Me- ok..

fuckin baws man. I would of taken his wallet too.
                                #shiftyaznstylez

Comment

Working...
                                X