Comment

• Im twenty.
      I shall also dance haha

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
        im 21

*dances*
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          fuck yea, made her bleed too, not sure if bum or vaginy but

the fuck??

LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRVSLW View Post
            the fuck??

LOL.
            +1 monday morning lulz

sup brahs

Comment

• not much dude, just avoiding doing any work on this shitty monday. yoself?

Comment

• sup guys, gona try and book in the car for RWC today, hoping they are not gona be cunts about every little thing
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• awesome Roman can't wait to see the Z rolling around town. are you going to club rego it? or normal rego?

Comment

not much dude, just avoiding doing any work on this shitty monday. yoself?
                    nm man. just at work doing work.
                    Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    sup guys, gona try and book in the car for RWC today, hoping they are not gona be cunts about every little thing
                    hell yeah.

to do this week
                    -swap in stiffer springs
                    -tuck wiring loom-
                    -flare front guards a little more
                    -trim more liner as my wheels decided to beat up the remaining liner.
                    fml

Comment

• fuck mondays. mondays = 5 hours of sitting at this desk doing all the pre reading and coursework before scheduled classes from tues-thurs. cant wait for thursday night god damnit

Comment

awesome Roman can't wait to see the Z rolling around town. are you going to club rego it? or normal rego?
                        found a place that could inspect it for RWC today, then remembered i have work today

so i'm gona book it in for Wed, hoping it will pass

gona have to call up a couple of other places for price comparison, as these guys are trying to charge me $180 for first inspection and $150 for second inspection if needed, coz of the new rules

i'm trying to get full rego, club reg would be a lot easier, as you dont need a RWC, just a signature from a club rep who inspected the car

Comment

• Depends on which club, I had to get a RWC for mine but that meant the club rep didn't even need to see the car. Some clubs are pretty tight when it comes to approving cars for the scheme, so it can be easier to get a RWC and not show them the car at all (in some cases).

Comment

• found a cheap place that can do a RWC for $100, they look a bit dodgy, but hopefully that means they will let a couple of small things slide

Comment

• Aw yeaaaa swift and shift couriers!
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• fuckk dropped my hdd and now its fucked. 2tb of tv shows and docos down the drain dnaedfhenjodejdn2398rj8923rnfdjksfndkf
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X