• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• emissions testing still at mcleod? fuck i used to **** that drive
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• emission testing would fucking suck

can has to be almost dead stock to pass that shit
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
          do it!
          Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          ^^^ YES
          lol i will do it but i think ill paint the wheels a darker blue.
          like this
          Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

+ yellow smileys

Comment

• Finished painting my slider today Now all I need is some fatter wheels.

omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• thats cute man

:P

Comment

• id love to see one of them with the smallest and thinnest possible BBS or SSR wheels on em 4dalulz

Comment

• hey rhys, they did it to my work meisters, dunno bout chrome lips.

so today while i was driving, with the heater on, all of a sudden i hear a loud whistle noise and sounds of rocks hitting the underside of my car. LOL WTF? turned off the heater and all good, engine is fine, so its to do with the climate parts, but yerh loving the daily stanced life.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• LOL@gif, i dun get it, but i LOLed.

Mikey, put your track rims on the trikey.....hahahaha
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ha ha polar bear in the background of the gif lol
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• top right corner, watch it

edit: roman beat me to it

Comment

• Ohhhhh....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                              hey rhys, they did it to my work meisters, dunno bout chrome lips.

so today while i was driving, with the heater on, all of a sudden i hear a loud whistle noise and sounds of rocks hitting the underside of my car. LOL WTF? turned off the heater and all good, engine is fine, so its to do with the climate parts, but yerh loving the daily stanced life.
                              Lmao. Delayed much? Thanks mang! And stance life is sick. Lovin seeing peoples faces when they be checkin out t3h lowz and dish. Saw your fb status this morning. :p

Comment

• decided to do my 90k service early cause of the currently taped vac hoses in my engine.. fucking 2k gone like that ugh my heart hurts
                                - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

Working...
                                X