This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats lukey.
    Was out checking out houses and did my own building inspection on one on Saturday.
    People do odd things to houses...
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• congrats man, looks like a fun project. That garage space is interesting.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Original plan was to rip the mancave stuff out. But now with another kid on the way will be keeping it. Wont be able to afford to play cars much lol

Comment

• Hit a wombat in the bora on the weekend,
          dude in front hit it first with his honda civic, I was too busy looking at his car trying to work out what was going on (he was on the wrong side of the road) and missed the already dead wombat til the last moment, managed to get mostly around it but still rolled the passenger front wheel over it.
          sooooo much blood and guts down the side of the car, was enough of a hit to turn the HID off on that side and I lost about 5-8psi out of that tyre.
          got off lightly compared to the civic, bumper exploded, washer bottle smashed, I followed him into town to make sure he made it in one piece and he didnt really go the speed limit after that so im assuming had some nasty vibrations or noises.
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• the fk?
            country driving?
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              the fk?
              country driving?
              yep. about 2.5 hours east of melbourne, prob 30mins out from where I was going.

Comment

• dangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                Originally posted by Smeeeb
                Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Air ride people - loctite 565, 567 or 577 for fittings?

I have a leak in the two front shocks (slowish leak) i originally used permatex stuff, but i want to retry with loctite stuff. Have found mixed opinions online... I have already fixed a few leaks at the tank by redoing with the loctite stuff supplied from Airide in bayswater, but the tube they supplied is unmarked so i don't know what it actually was...

This is what i used originally...
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Cool, thanks mate.

Comment

• First day back at work and have seriously done nothing but reply to a few emails.

Need to figure out what the hell is going on with the Golf. Tempted to just drive it to the Ballarat wrecker this weekend.
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Don't be silly seb! Give to me and I'll put the 1.8t in my mk2 :P

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            First day back at work and have seriously done nothing but reply to a few emails.

Need to figure out what the hell is going on with the Golf. Tempted to just drive it to the Ballarat wrecker this weekend.
                            I thought it was already gone for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              First day back at work and have seriously done nothing but reply to a few emails.

Drive it to my house instead. Ill look after it. Give you 100bucks
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Thinking of trying to find a facelift front and rear for the integra. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X