Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When helping Ox out with the equips, they're all over the place.

Different bolts, different size spokes, all sorts of whack shit.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
      So yours were M7 fronts....is that because you made a set from different pairs? I guess before I get in too deep thinking mine are definitely M8(I thought all Equips were, but obviously not if 2 of yours were M7), I'd better actually take a bolt out and check that for sure.
      Real early equips used m8. As the years went on they used m7.

You're right, i made a set out of 2 pairs. I actually have a 3rd pair too lol. Would have been so much easier to buy a complete set, but there were nothing with the lips i was after. I eventually gave up and just bought a half decent pair to complete the set.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Mine are earlies, so I'm guessing M8's....will still check first to be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
          are they even gonna let you on a plane bro?
          well changing my name to craig shane. doesnt get anymore australian than two first names.

Comment

• get some whitening cream, the latest billabong collection and shave. you'll be right
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              stealership.

they rattling bad?
              there's literally nothing wrong with them he just doesn't understand what goes into them... rich trust fund baby that took over daddy's business, he doesn't need to know
              '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
                there's literally nothing wrong with them he just doesn't understand what goes into them... rich trust fund baby that took over daddy's business, he doesn't need to know

Comment

• Last night i had a nightmare.... gordie was helping me buy an e30... i have no idea why.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Last night i had a nightmare.... gordie was helping me buy an e30... i have no idea why.
                    AHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
                    *takesdeepbeath*AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Comment

• in dandy i hope?

Just got a better condition rear bumper for the bora in the right black. #100mm16prep
                        not sure if I should get a aussie boot or spend a few dollars and import a GLI top half from the states
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• McHappy day today guys, so head down to your local Maccas and grab a large Big mac meal. =D
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Last night i had a nightmare.... gordie was helping me buy an e30... i have no idea why.
                            Sweet sweet dreams haha
                            Originally posted by TRaNz
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              McHappy day today guys, so head down to your local Maccas and grab a large Big mac meal. =D
                              mcchicken or triple cheeseburger w/ meat&cheese only or nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                McHappy day today guys, so head down to your local Maccas and grab a large Big mac meal. =D
                                i shit you not a "maccas run" for me takes 35 minutes to drive
                                '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X