This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats neni and spoodos!

Everyones getting married, having babies and buying houses.... n im here like wtf do i do when i get back from us, broke and unemployed haha
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Congratulations Wade, that's massive! Even if you are M.I.A, we still love you.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Everyones getting married, having babies and buying houses.... n im here like wtf do i do when i get back from us, broke and unemployed haha
      It is damn weird seeing all your mates getting engaged, having kids and buying houses etc. Meanwhile, we're hitting the gym and can't even get a date ahaha
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Dis iz why we run Single|works
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Opening my mail, when all of a sudden - a wild Oxer appears!

Miss you too man. Enjoy the States.

<3

Comment

• farkin Noot Noot Sebzzz

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDEsh2z7yKo"]Noot Noot - Remix Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• aye

Comment

• I miss having a low car
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  Fucking best cunt.

So, I had to leave the garage door up last night because some dick head decided he wouldn't drive the car far enough in before attempting front struts. Solid effort with threading the bolt for the strut too yesterday, solid.

Anyway, woke up, was told I now have to pay board and can't use the garage. The two reasons why I moved out this fucking far, was to not have to pay board and to be able to use the garage.

Will be looking at moving back city side when I get back from America.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Anyone got any hook ups for Rays centre caps?
                    Need some to suit old school versus
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Fucking headphones broke getting off train this morning.

Now I have to have a train ride home without music AND go to the gym tonight without my own music. May commit.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                        Fucking headphones broke getting off train this morning.

Now I have to have a train ride home without music AND go to the gym tonight without my own music. May commit.
                        mate, delay train ride home and gym sesh. hit up a chop for some headphones. LOL. you is baller.....but i posted this too late though. NOOT NOOT

Comment

• derp

Comment

• wife lady got her job back at hungry jacks, will deffinetly be able to afford a house now with the extra income!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              wife lady got her job back at hungry jacks, will deffinetly be able to afford a house now with the extra income!
                              Do it. Mate from tafe/work just moved down your way i believe. Loving the country life

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D View Post
                                Opening my mail, when all of a sudden - a wild Oxer appears!

Miss you too man. Enjoy the States.

<3
                                Haha thought you might like that 👍good luck with it all... if i could help i would. Have to have a lot of patience.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X